You Can Always Start Over

To Catch A Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."

I think these words are 100 precent true. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should can apply exactly to the situation I'm currently in right now. I haven't talked to TaeHyung since two days ago. It's a little difficult to resist the urge to talk to him but I'm managing just fine.

Sulli has continually tried to trample all over my pride and hangs around TaeHyung like a gnat to manuer. But for now, it's been manageable. I think TaeHyung knows he's deep in hot water so he's trying to deflect her advances as discreetly as possible.

The boy still knows he ed up though.

Surprisingly, it's been Yoongi whose been a really big help to me. Who'd have thought that underneath all his hard-knocks attitude and angst there was a really nice guy. I've gotten pretty close to Yoongi since this whole thing started. He says that I have nothing to worry about, but somehow, I don't think that's the case. I feel like something bad is going to happen very soon. 

It's a gut instinct and my instinct is usually accurate. 

I've been on edge lately, checking corners, leaving myself on the defensive. It feels like a cloud is looming over me, watching me. I don't feel normal. Also, my tattoo has really been acting up lately. It's become painful to continue to ignore and block Taehyung from my mind but I just can't give in. Not yet.

Speaking of TaeHyung, he's currently in my bedroom, lying on my bed, and being absolutely dramatic. "Come on Seul, it's been days! I'm dying. I'm sorry, I really am. Just please....love me?" He thinks those puppy dog eyes will work on me but, nope, they won't.

If I give into him then it's like I'm just accepting the fact he lied to me and he's forgiven. Which he isn't. But I really do miss him. It's a tough call to be honest.

"TaeHyung, please, leave. You're making this difficult." TaeHyung stood up and hugged me from behind my desk chair. His cologne invaded my nostrils and made me weak. He was too close.

"Seul I know I screwed up. I did wrong. But this is hurting you, too. We can work through this, right?" I closed my eyes, blinking away the tears. I want to be able to work through this, to acc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter