I'm Sentenced To Life

To Catch A Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?" I questioned, shocked as TaeHyung pointed his finger towards me. It only seemed to increase his anger when my mind couldn't comprehend anything at the moment.

"You heard me human. I'm the Prince of the Demons and I've been enslaved to a worthless sack of water." This didn't make any sense. This was not logical. It wasn't even POSSIBLE for Demon's to exist right? I must be being punk'd right now. It's the only explanation. 

"Demons don't exist." I stood firm in my belief. TaeHyung grabbed my wrist harshly and flipped it over, revealing a tattoo. The same tattoo that now shown over TaeHyung's collar bone. The same tattoo that wasn't there until now.

"That tattoo right there is real. It's my symbol and it is also a symbol of the royal family. When you fell on top of me you activated my tattoo when your lips touched it. We're bound together...for the rest of our lives. And you can bet your I'm going to make you regret every single day of your life."

I let out a vicious scream into my pillow. 

This.was.not.happening. 

This wasn't real. Demon's aren't real. What am I going to do? Me owning a slave? I wouldn't ever. But I do wonder...

"TaeHyung please hold my hand." I smirked. There was NO WAY he would EVER touch me in a million years. TaeHyung saw my smirk and he frowned. It looked like he was trying to resist me, yet his feet shuffled over towards my bed. I closed my eyes when I felt his warm hand slip into mine. His hand was actually really soft. I was expecting it to be coarse and rough like his personality.

I pulled my hand away and turned it back and forth examining it.

"Did you...did you really just hold my hand? I mean...MY hand. You're serious aren't you?" TaeHyung nodded, not giving me a verbal response. Not that I expected it, anyway. I just know my life is ruined already. No need for him to add more fire to the already burning flames.

"We're bound now, forever. Or well, until the day we die, at least."  I froze and brought my head up from my hand.

"What is that supposed to mean?" TaeHyung rolled his eyes, "Don't you listen to the gossip?" He took a seat on my desk chair.

"Basically we're bound together, forever. When you claimed my tattoo, you turned me semi-mortal. Because you've turned me semi-mortal, I will die when you die but if I get killed I won't die. You are my master and I am your slave. I serve you now. As much as I hate you and as much as I wish I could severe the bond, I cannot. Even the royal family cannot break eons old magic. You claimed ownership over me. It all stems back t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter