Chapter 7

Apartment: should we stay?

*sorry for late update, will try to post every three days. Thank you for the comments. The story will became more complicated now with more characters coming in. Hope you guys still follow the track. 

******************************************************************************************************

"So how your day?" Jongkook stared at Kwangsoo. Three of them is having dinner at home.
"Okay..." Kwangsoo focusing at his food.
"My new job is so great!" Haha screamed out loud.
"Wae? Hee Young now is your best buddy isn't it?
"Yes hyung. He is such a bright child. You know he wants to spend a night with us."
"Jinja? Now he really now how to enjoy life."
The talk continue until Jongkook noticed the unhappy face of kwangsoo.
"Kwangsoo ah..wae?"
"Hyung..you got to believe me."
Both Haha and Jongkook now are facing him. Waiting for him to continue talking.
"She is here. The one who Sukjin hyung ask for."
"You mean the lady who he told us before?" ask Jongkook.
"Yes. Haha hyung, you remember the night you wake me up?" Haha nodded his head.
"That night, i saw everything. I saw her with her husband. Her child. But they ignored me. They telling me something."
"Kwangsoo ah, why you talk this nonsense?" said Haha in annoyed tone. Kwangsoo told both of them of what happened at Sukjin's house today.
"Her name is Eugene. I need to find her. Its up to you guys if you want to believe me or not." Kwangsoo get up from the chair before Jongkook hold his hand.
" i heard that name before." Jongkook lead both of his brother to the drawer in living room. he opened the last drawer and show them the wedding picture he picked up few days ago.
"Is it her?" Kwangsoo see the picture. He nodded. " yes, and this is her husband. The one in my vision."
"Aish..this is so giving me headache! What happened to you guys? It is nonsense.." Haha expressed out his anger.
"Haha, its make sense. There is something about this. Why hyung and Kwangsoo get all this clue? This should be something." Jongkook grab Haha's left shoulder but he move it away.
"You crazy.." Haha left the house. both Kwangsoo and Jongkook just stared each other.
"Never mind, you got me. So how we going to start?"
"She will come to us.." Kwangsoo looks towards the direction of his room.

****************************************************************************************

Haha slowly walk into the house. It is already 2am. He sneaked inside the living room and switched on the television.
'Sukjin hyung the one who cause the accident..' The words Kwangsoo during dinner echoing in his ear.
"no..hyung should not know this," Haha hit his forehead few times before landed himself on the couch. Few minutes later, he turn asleep.
Haha felt something cold on his face. He opened his eyes slowly. Nothing in front and also from his side. He wiped his face. "Yah! What is this?!" Haha was in a shock when he see few stain of blood on his hand. He quickly move from the couch and look toward the ceilings. Few stains of blood was dripping from the ceilings.
Haha rubbed his eyes few times but the image still persistent. While he staring to the ceiling, a lady came in a rush towards the living room. He pass through Haha, but she still looking behind. Then suddenly a man came out with his angry face.
"Eugene! This is my limit. how dare you?! First you slept with other guy now you take my money! Who do you think i am?" The man shout out loud. Now he is already in front of the woman. He pushed the woman towards the wall which make her cannot move at all. He hit the woman few times until she fell on the floor.
"Oppa..its not me. Oppa..trust..me..ouch!" She cried in pain but the cry stop after the man bang her head towards the floor. She became unconscious. The man then cry slowly looking towards his woman. He turned his head to his knee " i..love..you. You know that..but..why?" He continue to cry.


Then the image suddenly disappeared. Haha looked around the house, it is their house. No more blood dripping. No more scream and cry. Haha sat back on the couch.
"They are real.."
*****************************************************************************************

2nd June 2012

"Kwangsoo! Here..the diary. I found it." Jongkook gave the brown leather diary to Kwangsoo. They both flipped it until the page Sukjin told them.
"Here hyung..here. Sukjin hyung read until here," they continue to read it.

The blood tie

He is the one who save me. He knew i am lost. He knew when is my down time. How could i ever imagine my life without him as my hero and angel. I would have died that day if he did not hold me back. He is my brother. Since i'm married, he rarely pay visit to me as he migrate to New York. Min Jung..my brother. That night i told him everything. He made a vow that he will took revenge for me. He will do anything for me, for what he had left few years back.
He never agree with my choice for Jin Soo as my husband before. But as he know he is the only cause of my happiness he will try his best. As my surprise, Jin Soo came back one day. He looks in sorrow. He wants us to start back. He doesn't want to know about our past. He just kept in his mind. Apparently, he didn't know about his friend yet. But i don't care as much as i love him, i can have him in my arm again. I will protect my family. And i know its because of Min Jung oppa.
Everything was back to normal. his relationship with Min Jung was well. Until i gave birth to my son, he said it during that night. He need to go to New York. He is working with Min Jung. But seeing the good business he was in, i agree with him. He left us for few months.
After 6 months, i saw Min Jung oppa at Seoul. He told me he is getting married. But to a woman who i knew before. seeing him happy, i rather not exposed any bad things about his fiancee. Until the day, my husband came back. He told me he lost the money. There is a conspiracy going on in Min Jung oppa company without him knowing. And he is forced as the black sheep. But knowing him, he came back all the way to Seoul to Min Jung who is now preparing for his wedding to tell him the truth.
But on that particular night, Min Jung came and told me about the company. He had a query on my husband. I backed him up and told about the conspiracy. But it was the last day i saw Min Jung oppa. The next day, Jin Soo got a letter from the lawyer ask him to pay for the money. again he was in despair. I tried to reach Min Jung oppa but his fiancee..that woman..she controlled everything. I know her motive.
Min Jung oppa..you need to trust us. You should know me. For your own good, listen to me. Leave her..

Kwangsoo continue to flipped the diary but the few next pages is blank. No more new entry.

" so, his brother. His brother need to know about this." Said. Kwangsoo.
"Why her life is so complicated?" Jongkook stared at the diary.
"Jongkook hyung, we need to settle it. We must help her to rest in peace."
"First, we must find her husband..and her son.in that way, we can traced the others"
Kwangsoo nodded as agreement.

******************************************************************************************
6th June 2012

Since that night, Haha kept silent at home. He don't want his brothers to laugh at his story. But at that same time, he still confused for what he had seen that night. He is too focusing when he was awakened by a child voice.
"Ahjussi..." Hee Young already took his seat next to Haha.
"Yah Hee Young, finished your class already?"
"I finished 10 minutes ago. Why are you looking gloom today?"
"Nothing. I just remember few things at home." Suddenly Haha phone ringing.
"Seon Ju ssi..hah? Arasso..arasso.."he then ended the call.
"Hee Young, we need to fetch your appa. He had an emergency."
Few minutes later, they arrive to the office. Seon Ju quickly took the back seat.
"Mianhe Haha, my driver took sick leave today and my car in workshop."
"Its okay, so we going now?"
"Yes. Can you drive fast?"
They reached at psychiatry hospital. As usual, Seon Ju left both of them inside the car. He is rushing inside.
"Why appa came here?" Hee Young ask Haha.
"Hmm..why don't you ask your appa? I also had no idea about this." Hee young just stared outside.
"Oh.." Haha felt abdominal pain. He need to go to toilet.
"Hee young, i go to toilet first. You..just stay inside. Arasso?" Haha then rushed inside. Without him knowing, Hee Young sneaked inside the hospital.

Few minutes later, Haha reached the car park. To his surprise, Hee Young is missing. He started to panick as he worried, Seon Ju might getting mad. He walk inside the hospital. He even ask the guard about the boy. when Haha was about to give up, he saw a figure of a boy hiding at one of the tree. His face is attached to the window.
"Hee Young!" Haha called his name. Hee young turned to Haha.
"What you doing here? Palli..later your appa will scold us!" Haha grabbed his arm to follow him back to his car. Hee young just sat quietly inside the car.
"Wae?" Haha asked him as he seeing the boy crying. Hee Young wiped the tears quickly. Before Haha able to ask more, Seon Ju enter the car.

******************************************************************************************
10th June 2012

Haha sat on the couch. He brought Hee Young to the apartment today as he promised. Hee young is busy looking at the picture hanging on the wall.
"Is he a fighter?" Hee Young ask while pointing to Jongkook's picture.
"Ne..he just love to exercise. But its been a long time. He is busy nowadays."
"Can he teach me? Teach me how to fight?" Hee young ask with his bright eyes.
"Arasso..but you had to promise me. Don't bully others?"
"Arasso.."he raised his hand as a promise.
Jongkook who is preparing the food at kitchen heard the conversation.
"Hee Young ah, the teaching is easy but the practising is the tougher part. You sure want to do it? Even my two brothers don't have that spirit." Jongkook give Haha the smirk looking.
"It is tiring.." Haha told Hee Young when Jongkook don't see it.
"I will learn with all of my heart!"
"Wah! Why thisboy had all of the spirit?" Both Haha and Jongkook smile to him.
"I need to protect my family.." Jongkook patted his head.

Since that day, Hee young will come to their house for his private boxing class with Jongkook. It been 2 weeks later that something happened at the house.
Haha was taking his nap. Jongkook is buying some groceries and left Hee Young trained by himself.
"Palli..see this! Yes..i can do it." Haha awake after heard Hee Young's voice. he just about to continue his sleep whe he heard Hee Young said something
"Omma, are you proud of me?" Haha sat on his bed. He rushed to the door. Trying to look for Hee young. Hearing that Haha is awake, Hee Young turned to him.
"Who are you talking to?" Hee Young shake his head. Haha looks around, there is something the boy hide but he need to figure out later.
"Are you done with your training?" Hee Young nodded his head. He remove the glove slowly and stand up.
"Ah..omma. Its hurt," Hee Young screamed at back when Haha getting ready to go out. Haha looks through the mirror in front of him. He can see a lady kneel in front of Hee Young. She hold his hand and both of them looks at each other. Haha sarted to sweat. His heartbeat raised. He slowly turned around.
Hee young looked at him. No one at his side.
"Who is she?" Ask Haha.
"Who?" Hee Young answer while looking around him with blank face.
Then Haha just grabbbed his arm and walk towards the door. Once the door closed, that lady smile happily on the couch. 'My boy..omma proud of you'