Day 4: Dance Lesson

He's Just a Best Friend (An Ex-Love Spin-Off)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


*IF YOU SENT A CO-AUTHOR REQUEST OR WANT TO, READ THE BOLDED LETTERS IN THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END, THANKS!*

I sat on my stomach while laying on my bed while surfing through my phone multiple times. It was nearly nine o'clock and my curfew ends there but I haven't done anything all day. I breathed out a sigh and clicked through my contacts and messaged everyone on there. First, I tried talking to Juana but she was probably out with Jin. She invited me but I didn't want to become a third wheel. I scrolled past Jungkook then went back and clicked his contacts name 'Kookie' with a heart beside it. Jungkook put his name in there as soon as I got a phone and I haven't changed it since. 

 

 

          I let out a sigh and dragged my out of bed with a calm smile. At least I get to do something before the day ends! I grabbed my coat and my bag and didn't bother to change since walking around in sweats wasn't a big deal. I walked out and before I left the house I took a quick stop in front of the bathroom door.

          "Jimin!" I said while pounding on the door. "Oh, Jimin!" I said in more of a raspy voice.

          "What could you possibly want now?!" Jimin asked bothered from the other side of the bathroom door.

          "What are you doing?" I asked to annoy him.

          "What do you think I'm doing you brat?!" Jimin yelled. I heard a splash and backed away from the door.

          "I'm gonna go out, okay!" I said. "I'll be back by curfew!" After I told him my plans I skipped down the stairs and left the house. Luckily, the sun hasn't fell yet so I could walk around without worry. I really hated the darkness.

          It didn't take me long since the studio was a small walk and a few turns away. My neighborhood wasn't that bad either. I pulled on my backpack straps tighter as the moon started to show and quickly made my way to the door of the studio. I knocked three times since I didn't have a key and Jungkook was probably already there since it took about thirteen minutes for me to walk since I took my time.

          "Hey!" Jungkook said right after he popped his head out the door, making my jump slightly. He dragged my in by my hand and we walked onto the wooden ground--the dance practice room.

          "What are you planning on showing me today?" I asked as I took a seat on the floor by the mirror. 

          "A new dance I worked on... Just watch, I think you'll love it." Jungkook said slyly. He picked up the remote the stereo beside me and clicked play before quickly setting it down and getting into position. (CLICK 'Just watch'!!!)

          I saw Jungkook move swiftly to the music. He was right, I did love it. I felt the floor vibrate at his steps and I heard his breathing softly against the beat of the calming music playing from the loud stereo. I mimicked his steps at slightly but I only ended up slapping my left arm with my foot, and I don't know how that got off floor considering I was sitting on my . The music soon stopped and I pouted. I was really empressed and wanted to see it again. Instead, Jungkook walked up to me and stuck out his hand.

          "Come on, I'll show you." Jungkook said. I agreed and put my hand in his as he helped me up. We faced the mirror with him standing a little behind me and towards my right. I was able to copy the first few steps and bumps of the head but I wasn't able to continue on from that point on."Here, you stick out your right leg and bend it a little, then drag your right arm into your stomach, like this." Jungkook said as he gently kicked my leg out and guided my arm by hold my wrist.

          "Oh, I got it! Thanks Kookie!" I said cheerfully as he got back into his position.

          "Then you grab your right arm by it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter