Day 3: Ditch Day!

He's Just a Best Friend (An Ex-Love Spin-Off)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I put my pen back down onto my paper and glided across the sheet writing words that express my feelings. The page was now occupied with words about how Taehyung died, how I might of killed him the way it happened, how his family left, and how he's still in my heart. I put my pen into bright box that laid under my bed and flipped to the previous page in the book. I looked at the date and time written in the top right-hand corner and sighed at Taehyung's date and exact time of death. It still hurts me to know that even if I was the one to be hit by a car, he would've died anyway...

          "Hey Eun Ji!" Jimin says as he charges into my room.

          "Oh, hey." I said and shoved my book into the box by my feet and kicked it under my bed.

          "BTS, the guys are coming over so we can head out to the shopping district. You want to tag along? They won't mind." Jimin offered. I nodded my head with a small smile since I had nothing better to do that day. Jimin gave me a thumbs up and walked out while closing the door behind him, probably going to note his friends over text.

          I picked up my phone from my desk and took the charger out. I unlocked my phone and opened my contacts to my girl best friend, Juana. I thought inviting a girl would be nice since I can't handle boy-talk all day.

          I drop my phone to my side and got up to put on some light make-up. It took me less then five minutes before I stepped out of the bathroom connected to my bedroom. I sighed and laid my head on my bed--wanting to fall asleep--but not feeling tired. I shut my eyes in relaxation before shifting my body in other comfortable positions. Not soon after, I heard my ringtone buzz off, indicating I had a message. I looked through my sudden notifications and saw Jungkook just texted me.

          I put down my phone, still on my back and let out a small snicker. I got up off my bed and started to pack my things the bag I always take. I'm not really a purse-person so I go for cute backpacks more. I stuffed it with my wallet, make-up bag, and other essentials. When I slide it on my shoulder, it wasn't really heavy at all. Shortly after I heard a door-bell go off, making me charge for the door. Once I walked out, I saw Jimin walking down the stairs and my mom opening the door for BTS. The five of them stood there and I saw that Hoseok had a box of chocolates.

          "Ms. Park, where are Taehyung's parents? We bought chocolates for them!" I heard Jin say while patting Hoseok's back.

          "Oh, I'm sorry kids. Have you not heard?" My mom said. Looking at the expressions on their faces, they must have thought they had passed away too.

          "We are sorry..." Namjoon said and looked down.

          "We didn't know... At least their with their son now..." Yoongi said and clenched his chest where his heart was.

          "We truly are sorry..." Hoseok said as his eyes became lowered.

          "Yeah, we'll all miss them. But hey, at least they'll make more money there and live a better suited life for themselves!" My mom said. I nearly laughed seeing how all shocked they were. Jungkook shook his head slowly and smiled at his hyung's reactions.

          "H-How...?" Namjoon said with a scrunched eye-brow.

          "They left." Jungkook stated quickly and obviously hoping they'd stop with those faces.

          "Stop looking so down, you could visit them anytime soon, how about next week!" Jimin said.

          "Jimin! I never knew you could be so evil!" I heard Jin gasp as they slowly backed away.

          "They didn't die! They went back to Daegu. Oh, you're irritating." I said jokingly and passed by them. They laughed quietly--mostly embarrassed--and followed along slowly into the mini-van being driven by Jin, him being the oldest.

          I sat by Jungkook and Hoseok, as we made space for Juana at the front section in the back, as Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jimin sat in the back section. As for Jin, he drove in the front with no one in the seat beside his. I pulled out my phone to tell Juana we were on our way as she replied by telling me she was going to go stand outside. We drove up by her street quickly as we saw her jog to the van doors. Instead of sitting by me in the front row, she sat by Jin by the drivers seat. 

          "Hello Jin, hey guys!" Juana said as she greeted Jin first and then the rest behind her.

          "Noona, we saved you a spot here." Jungkook said as he pointed to the empty seat beside me. Juana just shrugged as she put on her seatbelt. I pinched Jungkook's arm, making him look at me.

          "How come you don't call me Noona? I'm older then you too!" I said quietly so the rest wouldn't hear as clearly.

          "Because I want to be your oppa!" Jungkook said and slung his arm around my shoulder. I poked his side causing him to react by jumping a little and making me laugh while looking back to the front view window.

***

Once we arrived we walked in all together. Juana stood near Jin the entire time while me, Jimin, and Jungkook were left at the back of the little clique.

          "Where we headed to first?" Hoseok asked.

          "What do the girls want to do?" Namjoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter