Day 20: Lloyds

He's Just a Best Friend (An Ex-Love Spin-Off)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a complete week since me and Jungkook saw each other. We've talked once in a while over the phone and through text but I'm worried if we'll be awkward when the time comes to face him. Am I the only one who feels like this? Maybe I'm just thinking too much about it. Girls are majors in doing that kind of stuff, aren't they? 

          I was now on an afternoon walk. It was fall, so the sun was just about setting in the orange sky and the leaves pricked off the tree's and gently landed on my dark brown, nearly black hair. I stuffed my hand in my sweaters pocket and pulled out my phone with a Spiderman case, more on the boyish side. I fiddled around with it a bit to avoid awkward stares of people passing by. I noticed a few rocks by my feet and lunged my foot at them a couple of times while casually continuing my walk. I noticed a big one by my toes and kicked that with slightly more force then the past few ones. I curled my toes once I felt the pain travel back to me and cringed, deciding to stop.

          "Ow!" I heard a deep voice hoot from ahead of me. I shot my head up and saw a guy gripping his shin with the rock that I kicked personally sitting there beside him as if it was a pet.

          "I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I panicked and charged up to him. He lifted his head up slowly and it revealed to be Jungkook's. "Jungkook?" I questioned even though I knew it was him.

          "I'm fine." He laughed while standing up and dusting his black jeans. "So where were you headed?" He asked me. 

          "I was just on a stroll, you?" I blinked.

          "I was heading to your place. I've been busy this week so I thought I'd give some of my time to you." Jungkook smiled. I smiled back but before I could reply he opened his mouth again. "Since we're both out, want to go somewhere?" He asked. I looked around and saw the place was deserted with gas stations, convenience stores, and a roller skating facility.

          "There!" I pointed to the red building in front of us. "I've never done roller skating before." I added.

          "Good idea! It's on me." He said and grabbed my wrist.

          "No way! You paid for the last two. This ones on me, buddy." I said and pulled out my wallet. "I'm ballin'." I said as he laughed at me.

          "I'm not going to argue!" He said with his hands in the air signaling surrender. I squinted my eyes at him as he just laughed and charged in first. I let out a sigh followed by a giggle and followed him the roller skating facility 'Lloyd's'. Once we entered the place, there was a small hall to pay your entrance and get your skates. Once you opened the door to the main area, there was the skating ring in the middle and chairs on carpeted floor around the outside to relax and talk. Onto the right there was a 90's designed food court with fashionable 90's tables and seats.

         Me and Jungkook sat down and put on our skates. Once they were strapped on nicely, we waddled out onto the woo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter