Day 13: Second Date

He's Just a Best Friend (An Ex-Love Spin-Off)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's Pov

Our date went pretty well, but, I want to go on another with Eun Ji.  So, I put on a nice suit, and resurved a place at 'DongXi's Gormet Resteraunt'.  Why is it a Chinese guys' resturaunt?  No idea.  Just thought that we could change things up a bit.  So, Guess what?  I have already asked Eun Ji out, in fact in just a moment, I will give you a story about it, hehe.  I am so evil aren't I?  First, I have to get some money from the bank, so.  Alright got the money, It'll pay for the meal tonight.

<Flashback>

I walked over to Eun Ji's house, and rung her door bell.  She answered, and I was there, I left a note on her door.  I was hiding in her border bushes.  She looked at the note, and looked around, having a confused face.  Here is what the note said.

                   Dear Eun Ji,
                               
                                   Thank you for having a wonderful night with me, may we have another?
                              I will pick you up at 7pm, alright?   I hope this works for you~  
                                                                                                 Love you~
                                                                                                             JungKook

   

So, I wonder if she is actually going to be ready at that time, I mean, it is in like, one more hour until I pick her up... So....  Anywho...


At S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter