Chapter 7

Our Twisted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7



The girls meet the boys early the next day. Actually it would be more accurate to say they threw the door open and screamed into the girls' newly acquired safe house. It looked like a construction zone. Wooden boards were all over the place and paint cans were lined up. A loft had been recently put in, with makeshift stairs going up to it. The girls did know a thing or two about construction, but they usually had harmless construction workers doing all the work while they painted.


"WAKIE WAKIE GIRLS!!! BIG DAY TODAY!!! RISE AND SHINE!" All six of them screamed.


Evangeline came sluggishly out of her room up on the loft, looking like an annoyed zombie. “What the hell! Have you never heard of knocking!?!” She screamed at them from below. They all looked up at her.


“We don’t have to knock. This used to be our safe house.” Chen said cheekily.


“If I may correct you on that statement, used is the word. As in not anymore. You left and we took it.” Sage said yawning, her long blonde hair in a messy bun. Her glasses were semi uneven on her face as she adjusted her tank top.


Tao narrowed his eyes at the girl. Scarlett came out of Samantha's room, which was also up on the loft, dragging a half-asleep Samantha behind her as she made her way down the makeshift stairs. Samantha had a pillow clutched up to her slightly see-through pajama shirt. Aisha was the last to walk out, pajama shorts showing off her lean legs as she rubbed the mascara that fell into her eye out.


“You’re all looking quite attractive this morning.” Chen said sarcastically. "y pajamas and all that jazz."


Every girl in the room gave him a withering glare. "We don't care about y when it comes to sleeping." Evangeline snapped. "Sorry to disappoint you." She slid down the newly installed fire pole and made herself a cup of coffee, running her fingers through her tangled curls. Samantha looked at the clock on Aisha’s phone, finally awake. Her eyes widened.


“ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? IT'S FIVE IN THE MORNING!”


“Sammy...please...it’s too early for yelling.” Scarlett said, cupping her hands to her ears. When the shouting was over, she removed her hands from her ringing ears.


“You told us to come to you. I believe you also said we needed to pull our own weight.” Lay said, sweetly.


Evangeline glared at dimple boy, not liking the way he said that. She motioned for the girls to go get changed. “Fine. Whatever. Give us five minutes.”

 


Five minutes had been an understatement. The girls had almost spent twenty minutes trying to get ready. Samantha fell back asleep against the doorframe as she tried tugging her black studded skinny jeans on. Sage couldn’t find her contacts. Evangeline spilled her coffee and dropped her coffee mug. Scarlett couldn’t find her other shoe. She jumped around trying to avoid the puddle of coffee on one foot and eventually settled for her boring lace up boots. Aisha couldn’t find the charger to her phone in case they needed it and discovered the charger itself died. Both girls ran into each other, causing one another to fall into the coffee.


Finally after they settled on a slightly matching look of buttons ups and cat eyed makeup, the girls were ready. “Sorry for the wait. There were issues...” Sage apologized.


“Ya know blondie, I think I may like you the best.” Chen said, tossing an arm around her shoulders.


Sage stepped out from under his arm with her best ‘as if’ face on. Luhan covered his laugh. Kris rolled his eyes, leading everyone out to their van.


“Man, we are back to this sketchy van.” Scarlett mumbled under her breath.


Tao felt a tick in his jaw. “You got a better vehicle we could use?” He snapped.


Scarlett was really getting annoyed by this guy's attitude. They had hardly done anything to these guys and he acted as if they had threatened to kill his first born. She bit back a sassy remark and just motioned for him to go before her. “Ladies first…” She whispered to herself. Tao glared at the small red-haired woman but sat down anyway.

 

"Ready to go?" Kris asked, sliding into the passenger seat. Chen hopped in the driver's seat like a happy puppy.


"Hey! Why can't I drive?" Eva complained.


"Your driving is terrifying." Kris said bluntly. Chen laughed and looked over at Kris, who was waiting for a message.


"I don't like this whole getting up so early, I'm still exhausted." Sam complained.


“This is nothing. You should try not sleeping for two days, getting maybe thirty minutes of sleep then having to wake up.” Tao said annoyed.


“I don’t know how you do it. I value my sleep. I feel for you guys.” Sage said sleepily.


Luhan was looking at the yawning blonde girl. She’s ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter