Chapter 10

Our Twisted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my gosh...girls! I've got something!" Aisha said, jumping up. She had been sitting in the living area with the other girls, discussing the previous gangs they managed to drive out of their turf. It had been a few days and dead end clues for the girls so far since they met the gang boys. She did take up Sehun's advice and found out that Italy did have their hands all tied up in the Chinese mafia. The girls ran over to her. "A crime took place not ten miles from here...someone was kidnapped!"

 

"Oh my gosh, seriously?" Evangeline asked. Aisha moved the screen so she could see. "We have to check this out."

 

"One question: how are we going to check it out...when we don't have a car?" Sage asked.

 

"Oh girl, leave that to me." Samantha said. "I'm a great negotiator."

 

"And if that doesn't work we can just hotwire something." Scarlett said. "I've been working on it since we've had pretty much nothing to do besides run away from other gang members and figure out false clues."

 

"Alright. You two comfortable with going out by yourselves?"

 

"I got this." Scarlet said, pulling out her concealed gun. Samantha pulled out a knife from her bra.

 

"Finally having big s comes in handy." Samantha said while rolling her eyes.

 

"Good, because we don't want to fight off those nasty boys. What's they call themselves anyway? It was something stupid for a gang anyway..." Evangeline said.

 

"B1A4." Aisha replied. "They're cute, but dang they can shoot..."

 

"Least they have a name, we don't even have a name." Sage made a point.

 

"Well we don't really know the boys' gang name. We just know that they split into China and Korea, hence M and K." Evangeline said. "Anyway. You two, go work your magic."

 

Scarlett and Samantha left the safe house and walked to the nearest car dealer. They did have to flash their weapons a couple of times as a warning to some people lurking in the shadows. When they arrived they immediately began scoping out the place, looking for a fast car. The salesman came up to them.

 

"Can I help you?" He asked in English, hesitant to talk to the tough-looking American girls.

 

"Yeah, we're looking for your fastest car. Pronto." Scarlett said, popping her hip out. She was suspicious of him.

 

"You see, we need a car that's fast, but quiet, you know, because of all those nasty gangs around, us girls gotta stay safe, ya know?" Samantha said smoothly, eyes scoping the lot and found a reasonably fast car. It also had a great paint job. She looked around the store as Scarlett took over, and found the keys for all the cars.

 

"Ya know, sir...We're very interested in that car right there." Scarlett said, noticing Samantha's movements. As Scarlett talked to the man Samantha slipped behind the desk without a sound and looked for the key. They all had numbers on them corresponding to the car, but there was only one problem...she didn't know the car number. She slipped out from behind the desk and started walking towards the car.

 

"So this car, what can you tell me about it?" Samantha said, examining it. It had plenty of room for the five and more, yet it still looked too chic to be just a shady car to drive around in. It was a deep blue with purple in the paint shimmer, giving it a galaxy effect.

 

"Car 105? It's been rarely used because you've got to be absolutely insane to drive it." The man said. Samantha made contact with Scarlett and she immediately ran to the back and got the key. Samantha distracted him by making him more aware of her American figure.

 

"So...why do you have to be insane to drive it?" Samantha asked smoothly.

 

"Because the last people that owned it did something to the eng

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter