Chapter 11

Our Twisted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11



"You rang?" Suho asked lazily as the girls drove up in their vehicle. The boys were standing around their van, looking annoyed that Aisha had hacked their phone system and demanded that they meetup to discuss some issues. It seemed like the girls got more threatening every time they saw them. The gang fights must've really influenced their behavior, and bad girl choice of style.


"That's a badass car." Baekhyun said, checking it out.


"Not touchie. It's our galaxy." Eva said.


"Right...we've heard about that. You scared a car dealer guy to get that car. Gang news travels fast. It was actually pretty impressive. That dealer is part of the giant China mafia." Kai said, arching a brow.


"It explains the money I got from him." Sam said. The boys looked at her curiously. "What? He was a connie. I know 'em when I see 'em. He was actually pretty good. I'm glad I had Scar with me." Scar nodded in approval.


"What do you girls want anyway?" Sehun said, bored out of his mind with these girls. Aisha glared at him.


"You guys were up to something a few days ago." She said to him. "We know that you guys probably know something about the crime that happened a couple of days ago."


"Which crime? They happen all the time around here. And we're certainly not involved in all of them." He said back to her.


"The missing girl crime. Human trafficking. Ring a bell? One of the witnesses described Baekhyun's gloves. So start talking." Sage said with a huff.


"Why are you girls so hostile?" D.O asked.


"We have every reason to be. You're hostile to us so we are you you." Eva said.


"Should remind you that we practically saved your American butts during that street chase a couple of days ago?" Chanyeol asked, very annoyed.


"I had a panic attack." Scar mumbled.


"Ya know, if you just told us what was going on with you girls then maybe we wouldn't be so hostile to you." Baekhyun responded. "Since you're so interested with that crime, we assume that the reason why you girls are even a ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter