Chapter 30

Our Twisted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Months Later

 

"Hey Eva, think you and the girls can come over?" Sage asked. Luhan saw her smile as she talked on the phone with her cousin. She laughed about something Evangeline said. "Yeah the boys are coming." She noticed him leaning on the doorframe, dark jeans hanging low on his hips. He saw her checking out his abs. She looked away when he wiggled his eyebrows at her. He chuckled.

 

"Great! See you in a couple of hours!" She said, and hung up.

 

"So, the whole crew's coming over?" He asked, coming over and wrapping his arms around her waist.

 

She caressed his neck and rested her hands on his bare chest. "Mhmmm..." She hummed. "You know how it goes."

 

He leaned down slightly and kissed her lips, one hand tightening around her waist as the other hand her hair. She felt him pick her up and set her on the kitchen counter as their lips kept connecting over and over again.

 

Sage playfully pushed him away. "Later, okay?" He puppy pouted.  "No no, none of that." She said, poking his nose.

 

"But you're so beautiful..."

 

"Luhan-"

 

He cut her off by kissing her again, mouth molding against hers as his hands slid up to cup her face.

 

"I love you." His breath played along her lips.

 

"I love you too, Luhan."

 

He smiled so happily Sage felt her entire being melt into a puddle of feelings for the man before her. He stepped away from her and asked:

 

"Are we putting Aisha and Sehun in charge of cleaning again?"

 

"Naturally; those two may be smart, but they're both helpless in the kitchen."

 

After getting to America, the two groups settled back to the city where the girls lived, each going their own way but at the same time staying in one area. Sage and Aisha had already been living together in an apartment, so adding in Luhan and Sehun wasn't a big deal to them. They each had their own thing to do around the living space and their own jobs.

 

"Speaking of, where are they?" Sage asked. "I hadn't seen them today."

 

"Probably geeking out over a new program...or..."

 

"Oh gosh...okay okay. We'll get them up and going once we figure out what we're making tonight. And I know you're going to hate me when I say this, but you need to put on a shirt before we start cooking."

 

He pouted again, but stole a kiss before going off to their room to pull on a t-shirt. Sage laughed lightly while rolling her eyes, getting off the counter and walking over to get a cookbook.

 

In the other bedroom Sehun was trying to wake Aisha up from her nap. She had fallen asleep talking to him an hour or so ago, cacooned in bed sheets and himself. He found it strange that she had talked herself to sleep, but then again she had stayed up night before fixing a program at her workplace.

 

Her deep breaths tickled his chest as he gently shook her again. "C'mon Aish, wakie-wakie..."

 

She groaned, not wanting to be awakened just yet. Her hands reached up from the burrito she had managed to make around the two and patted against his face. "Where's the snooze button?" She mumbled.

 

Sehun laughed lightly. "I know you were up all night but you can't just burrito someone up-"

 

"Why not?" She opened her eyes sleepily and looked up at him. "I like snuggles while sleeping."

 

He her nose with his finger, smiling. "I know you do, but about thirty minutes ago I heard Sage talking to Luhan about having the gang over. I'm pretty sure she just called Eva."

 

She sighed and tucked her head in the crook of his neck. "Ah...fantastic."

 

Aisha felt one of Sehun's hands run through her galaxy hair, deciding to keep it despite the memories it held with it. She thought of a question she hadn't asked him before. "Why did you choose me?"

 

Sehun moved his position to where he could see her properly. "Well..." he began, "I can have the most interesting conversations with you...I never know what's going to come out of your mouth, seriously I don't, sometimes it's Korean which really does make me happy..." She laughed, motioning for him to continue. "We can talk about anything without judgement. You're beautiful and loyal, and I can be myself around you, but the most important thing is-"

 

She cut him off by kissing him slowly, his jawline. "You talk too much..." She murmured.

 

"I love you." He breathed, kissing her back, tucked away in their cacoon of happiness.

 

"Why yes, that's right." She whispered.

 

"That's not the right response..."

 

"I love you too." Aisha laughed. "Now shut up and kiss me." He did what he was told, wrapping her securely in his embrace. Suddenly the two heard knocking on the door. They both sighed and untangled themselves from each other. Aisha called out:

 

"Yes, what do you want?"

 

Luhan opened the door. "You two are on cleaning duty, the girls and boys are coming over."

 

"I told you." Sehun said to Aisha. She rolled her eyes while smiling.

 

"Alright, let's rock and roll." She said, getting up from the bed and stretching. Sehun followed her out the door and the two began to clean up the living and dining room area. Sage and Luhan set to work in the kitchen, making all kinds of food that everyone liked. Aisha plugged u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter