First met

First

Raining, it was raining, again! And you didn’t bring an umbrella. Basically, raining wasn’t a big deal to you but you really didn’t have the mood to walk in the rain today, especially after reading an article on Dispatch said that your idol had been in love for 6 months already. You ended up sheltering under a convenience store’s porch near there. Just think, how tempting it was to have a bowl of ramyeon whose smell aded the air. Oooh, your stomach was growling already! From early morning till now, you’d only eaten a tiny piece of bread and you also didn’t have any money with you. You looked in the store, behind the glass window, all the instant noodles laid on the shelves kept seducing you with their colourfully delicious cover. And while you was comforting your starveling tummy, a strange boy (you would have known if he had lived here) took a sniff at the ramyeon bowl as if he was filming for a TV commercial. He would have made millions with that facial expression on screen but at the moment, to you, it was just irritating! The ash-blue-haired boy looked up, accidentally caught the starve-to-death stare of the girl outside the window. He chuckled, actually that smile of his was kind of cute, it warmed up the humid atmosphere caused by the heavy rain. How embarrassing! It was definitely not the first impression that you were looking for. You quichly turned your back at him, and was about to leave for a last piece of self-respect when he held your wrist.

“It’s cold out here. Get in!”. While talking, he put his leather jacket over your shoulders and smiled, again. He was really tall, fair milky skin. You might think he looked fragile from a far but as he got this close, you realized he could even carry the entire universe for the girl he loved.

“Who are you anyway? Why drag me all of sudden?”. You frowned.

“Are you really gonna leave after staring at me like you’re going to die of hunger?”

“Yeah. Why not?”. (Oh dear Lord, there go your romantic korean drama vision!)

He giggled.

“What’s with the laugh?” You pulled yourself from him.

“I’ve secretly watched you for weeks. Your school must be around here, huh? I see you passing by everyday”.  He said.

“Are you some kind of a stalker?”. You took a step back.

“No, no”. He shook his head lightly. “I just love contemplating you”

“How can you say that without getting goosebump?”

“You’re hungry, right? Let me treat you with ramyeon then. Don’t worry. I won’t put any poison in”. He said as he grabbed your wrist and dragged you in the convenience store.

You had a hard time choosing which type of ramyeon to buy cause you were so hungry that you could eat the whole bunch of them. While the rain was still falling against the window, you got to stay in a cozy place and enjoyed your favorite food, what could be better than that? But then you thought about your diet and bit your lips. “Dear my diet, I’m so so so sorry. I’ll lose weight tomorrow.”

“Is there something on my face? You make me chill” The handsome boy didn’t even touch the chopsticks, just sat next to you with his favorite beverage, banana milk and couldn’t take eyes off you.

“Aniyo. Like I said, I love contemplating you”. He said in a sweet tone.

“But’em, do I know you?”

“Maybe you don’t. I’m Yugyeom.”

“JYP trainee, right?”. You stopped eating and glanced at him. “I saw you on WIN episode 4”

“Wow, I can’t believe it”. He smiled as his eyes shone. “My group will debut next year so please wait for us. Actually, just for me, OK?”

“Ehhh. Hold that thought. I’m not that interested. Plus, I tend to look out for Jackson, more than you”. You looked outside and quickly grabbed your backpack. “Anyway, it stops raining so I should leave. Bye, Yugyeom!”

That night, you some how had the most peaceful sleep ever. Well, fortunately, your mind hadn’t completely been occupied by that handsome, yet…