Jealousy

First

Yugyeom's POV

Since the death of Rin Mi ’s family members, she wasn’t the optimistic girl she used to be. And even though I cracked a lot of stupid jokes which Jackson hyung told and took Bambam’s advices (who was accidentally a master in getting girls’ attention), Rin Mi still ignored me. However, a miracle had happened.

One Sunday afternoon,she started a conversation with me when I walked her home from extra classes “Hey Gyeomie-ah, do you wanna go to 2PM’s concert with me?”

“You mean now?” I raised an eyebrow “Like really? Why all of sudden?”

“2PM’s concert is held in Jamsil stadium. I’m just thinking if you watch your sunbaes’ performance, you can learn something” Rin Mi shrugged “But if you don’t wanna go then…”

“No, no, that’s not what I meant” I cut her off “I’m going. Of course I’m going. Having a date with my beloved noona is not something that happen everyday”

-

The area where we stood was quite close to the stage. In a second, the stadium was crowded with Hottests as they began screaming when 2PM appeared (omg, their fan girl high-pitch scream was driving me insane). During the concert, Rin Mi  focused on 2PM sunbaes, especially Nichkhun hyung. Her eyes were sparkling in joy as she smiled from ear to ear. Holding a banner in her hands, she couldn’t stop screaming “Oppa! Oppa! Saranghaeyo!”. It has been a while since I saw this side of her, so excited and happy, she seemed to leave all of her problems outside the stadium’s door to enjoy wholeheartedly, even if it only lasted for 3 hours. Rin Mi had always had a soft spot for those glamorous guys on stage, who were so close yet so far. For the first time ever, I wanted to hear her calling me oppa and not an annoying dongsaeng. I envied 2PM sunbaes but also had to say thanks. Because in the most desperate moment of life, it was them that gave her some hope, not me.