Noona

First

That, of course, was a normal day like any others, sky was blue and wind still blew, the sun still poured his yellowish ray of sunlight down the earth. But maybe, when moving around the globe, he accidentally left his loving son behind, you thought as staring at the boy’s heaven-like smile. Yugyeom sat on a stool placed in the middle of the stage, fingers slightly tapped on the guitar made of wood. His smile eyes gently shut, feeling the beat. When the music went on, his angelic voice started lilting the sweetened love song…

People say we shouldn’t be together
We’re too young to know about forever
But I say they don’t know what they talk talk talkin’ about
Cause this love is only getting stronger
So I don’t wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you’re mine, girl…

Yugyeom cast a glance at you, awaited. You didn’t response, also didn’t dare to look at him in the eye. Because if you’d done, it would have meant that you totally fell for him and couldn’t restrain your heart’s will. You’d always wanted to requite his love, it was just that your mind didn’t allow.

"Noona, noona ah~. How was I? I looked amazing, right?". Yugyeom came closer to you, cutely asking.

It wasn’t the first time you heard him calling you noona, also not the first time he made such cheesy confessions like this. You didn’t care about it  at first, but now, you seemed to can’t help screaming from the inside. It was not only because of his adorable but y bad boy image but also because he might be the only one who wanted to listen to what you said, cared about your thought, how you felt. For long time, you’d always been lonely in this messy world, until he held your hand.

"Noona. What’s on your mind? Noona, you like me, don’t you?". Yugyeom cupped his red cheeks, tried hard not to show embarrassment.

You chuckled. ”Why should noona like you then?”. The stunning boy on stage a few minutes ago and this blushing kid wasn’t the same person.

"Well, cause I’m cute, innocent, my singing and dancing skills are the best!". He claimed.

You stuck your tongue out at him. “Innocent?” .

Here's the song :3