See Each Other

I'm Sorry I Left

Kai swore loudly out of frustration. Nothing was going right today. He got yelled at from his father and now his car broke down halfway to work. Nobody was answering their phones and around the area he was in. He looked around for around half an hour and from a distance, he could see a young woman with a little girl walkkng towards him. 

"I'll just ask them for help when they get over here." 

A few minutes later, they were where he was and he approached them. "Excuse me, sorry to bother you but my car broke down and I was wondering if you could help me." 

The woman looked up and she gasped. Kai's eyes widened.

"Krystal?!"

The little girl looked at the two of them confused."Mom, do you know him?" 

Kai's face dropped. "M-mom? Your daughter?"

Krystal sighed. "Sorry sir, we're a bit busy right now. But there's an auto shop a block or two away from here. Have a good day. Come on Ye-jin, let's go."

She took Ye-jin's hand and started walking away leaving Kai shocked. 

"But Mom! That man needed help! You always tell me to help others!" 

"Shush Ye-jin. Come on now. We have to go." 

Kai watched as Ye-jin started to pout and Krystal pushed her forward. That was Krystal. And her, no was it their daughter? She looked quite young and its only been five years. No way...but it might be. He shook his head. "Well, better go find that auto shop."

Krystal half ran back to her house. How could they meet like this? As long as they didn't meet again, it would be fine. Yeah, they wouldn't meet again.