Favor

I'm Sorry I Left

Krystal walked up to the front desk at Myungsoo's work place. 

"Do you have an appointment scheduled miss?"

"No, but someone named Myungsoo told me to come."

"Just one moment."

The person at the desk made a phone call and stared at Krystal the whole time. "Alright, you can go up. Just take the elevator and go to the 27th floor. It's the first room on the left."

"Thank you." Krystal said

"Have a good day miss."

Krystal took the elevator as she was told to and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Myungsoo said

She slowly pulled the handle. Inside was something she never would've expected. Glass tables, shiny white floors and walls, leather sofas and chairs filled the room along with various condiments. "Ah, Krystal! So nice to see you again! "

She smiled.  "My pleasure."

"Sit sit. Would you like anything to drink?"

"No, I'm fine. But thank you."

Myungsoo sat down. "So the reason I called you hear was to ask you a favor."

He paused. "I was wondering if you would be able to be my "date" next Saturday night for an event. I know this is very sudden, but otherwise I'm going to have to go with a fake snobby girl."

Krystal couldn't believe her ears. "I mean...I guess I could."

Myungsoo smiled. "Great! I'll send you the details. Thank you so much!"

"Oh no, thank you!" Krystal replied. She checked the time. "Oh! I have to go pick up someone now."

"Aw, I was hoping to buy you lunch. But next time. Thanks again Krystal."

She smiled and walked out. As she drove to pick Ye-jin up, she thought about her conversation with Myungsoo. "Next time? There's going to be a next time?" 

 

-------------------------

Hey readers! Thanks so much for all of the subbiez and comments! I'm so torn between the 2 couples! Partially because I've been watching 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀, or My Lovely Girl with Krystal, Rain, and L. So Im still thinking about the ending results of this story. ^^* Again, sorry for the slow updates. I'll try to update again later this weekend!