Not Interested.

My 3 Irritating Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’ another day! I have to go to school and meet with Kim Jonghyun, the biggest jerk in the world. Just I do not understand why he likes to make me work so much? Is he physco? Hmmm, must be… Yuri thought as she changed her clothes and preparing to go to school.

“Kwon Yuri!” Someone shouted Yuri’s name from her back and she turned her body to check out who was that. It turned out that was her ‘normal’ friend, Kim Taeyeon.

“Unnie, why are you here instead going to school?” Yuri asked.

“I just want to go to school with you. I somehow feel lonely. Luckily i have a friend like you, always by my side.” Taeyeon said as she thought about L.Joe, the man she loves the most dumped her at the end.

We just knew each other not for a long time… She really believes me? Honestly, I don’t really believe her. Yuri thought as she looked at Taeyeon, who walked slightly in front of her.

“Yuri, can I tell you the biggest secret in my life?” Taeyeon asked. Yuri widened her eyes since she was able to feel that Taeyeon is 100% believe in her. Yuri thought she should also believe in Taeyeon also.

“Why not? But if you feel that I will tell the others, and then better don’t tell me.” Yuri said. Her statement made Taeyeon smiled a bit.

“The story is about me and my ex-boyfriend. I will just address him as Joe here. He is very handsome, at least in my world. He is the playboy guru in our school. Okay, now you know that he is studying in Seoul University (SU). He changes every of his girls every day. He even went to different hotel with different girl every night. I remembered that the first time I met him, he was like so conceited and don’t care about the others. I don’t even like him at that time. But during a volleyball competition between SU and JYP University, he came and watched us play. I was unhappy that time to see his face there. He sat so near to SU’s team so that his face was clearly seen in front of me. JYP University students spiked the ball and off my block and went straight to Joe’s face. He yelped in pain. I felt happy that time but guilty took over my happiness. I went up to him and checked him out. His nose was bleeding that time and his face was swollen.”

“You must be very happy then.” Yuri cut Taeyeon off.

“Nope! I apologized to him but surprisingly, he smiled to me and supported me. He is so cute with the face of his and cheering for me. I don’t know why he could change that fast. I fell for him at that time. Since then, my feelings towards him grew stronger and stronger and at last, I confessed to him. He didn’t reject it. After I confessed to him, he held my hand and he announced to everybody that we were dating each other. Everybody was so envy us when we walked pass them. I know everybody must be scolding me in their hearts and smiled politely to me while I’m with Joe. They’re just cheating on Joe and also me. But one day I don’t know why, Joe suddenly said he wants to break up with me and he left. I was left dumbfounded in the class and people started to laugh at me and gave me cold eyes. I went up to him just wanted to ask him why and I found out that he was kissing with other girl in changing room. I couldn’t believe that, but he really did that. And that was my best friend, Im Yoona.”

“Im Yoona? Isn’t she’s the one who scolded me while I stood outside the volleyball training venue that time? ”Yuri gave Taeyeon a piece of tissue just to let her wipe o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter