What are they doing?

My 3 Irritating Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Please don’t ask.” Taeyeon interrupted Wooyoung. The class went by smooth today. After the class, someone left a note on Taeyeon’s desk.

                Taeyeon Babe!

                                Still remember me? Want to have a date with me tonight?

                                                                                                                                                Your lovely babe!

Taeyeon threw the note away after she saw what was written on it. She hate when someone addressed her as babe, especially her ex-boyfriend. She knew she couldn’t really focus on her next class. She decided to call Yuri and hope to stay at her house for like few hours.

She dialled Yuri’s number but she was not picking up. ‘What’re you doing? Why don’t you pick up my calls? I really need you now.’ Taeyeon thought as she hit the retry on her phone screen. Still, no one picked her call. Anger was now fulfilled her since she really needed a place for her to hid and Yuri’s house was the best location that she could choose since her house is just near by the campus. When she was about to call again, someone tapped her shoulder and she automatically turned around and checked out who was that.

“Don’t touch me using your dirty hands, idiot!” Taeyeon shouted as she saw the face of the one who tapped her just now.

“You hate me that much, huh?” He asked.

“Yes! You idiot! Stay away from me.” She said while pushing him away using her bag since she didn’t want to touch any part of his body. He is dirty. He sleeps with different girl every night. Yea, for those playboys, they didn’t consider that’s a serious problem. The problem is he is only 19 this year, 18 to be exact since his birthday is on November. An 18 year-old guy should be polite, serious in studying and etc… But he, the so-called Playboy Guru is already the expert sleeping with different girls every night although he is only 18.

“You’re not in the mood?” He asked Taeyeon, who was now glaring at him.

“I…” * Girls' Generation make you feel the heat

Taeyeon’s phone rang while she was going to hit back at L.Joe.

“Unnie! I’m so sorry. My phone was in silence just now. What’s going on?” Yuri asked in a concern tone.

“Yuri-ah, can you text me your house address? I’m not feeling so well. I decided to rest at your house.” Taeyeon lied to her. L.Joe frowned when he heard that Taeyeon was not feeling well. Actually he concerned about her, just that he wanted to be the bad guy who broke up with her since he didn’t want to hurt her more. He knew that if they still dating each other, his parents or his so-called girlfriends would hurt her. That was why he hadn’t has a long-term girlfriend. He didn’t even have a short-term one. The longest-term girlfriend he had was 1 week, 6 days 23 hours and 59 minutes and 58 seconds to be exact.

“Oh, unnie. Text you right after this. Bye!” Yuri said and hung up. Taeyeon on the other hand, went straight to the entrance since she didn’t want to see his disgusting face anymore. She would’ve vomited out if she faces him any longer again. “Hey!” L.Joe grabbed her arms.

“I SAID DO NOT TOUCH ME WITH THE DIRTY HANDS OF YOURS!” She shouted, which made all of the people around them looked at them.

“Shhh! Lower your voice please! I didn’t want to be on the campus headline tomorrow.” He said while covering Taeyeon’s mouth with his palm.  Taeyeon was struggling since he was covering using his palm, which made Taeyeon felt so disgusting. “Let me go or else I’m going to shout for help!” Taeyeon said. But her voice barely able to hear since was covered. “Relax, babe.” L.Joe said and let her go.

“Don’t call me babe since I’m not your babe anymore. And I never ever want to be your babe again.” Taeyeon yelled to his face which made him laughed. “I’m going to chop of your mouth if you dare to laugh again.” Taeyeon added.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter