Kwon Yuri!

My 3 Irritating Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘OH MY GOD! MY BOSS AND A GIRL WERE DOING…IN THE OFFICE?’ Yuri thought. She couldn’t believe the cold-blooded boss was actually this open-minded.

***

Yuri was thinking about how was the situation going in the office but then suddenly silence and someone turned the door knob. Yuri hid under the desk to avoid them discovered her. Then she saw a handsome guy and a beautiful girl walked out of the CEO office. The girl seemed so tired but a smile plastered on her face while she walked out of the CEO office with her hands locked in the boy’s.

‘He wasn’t him. Then who is he? How come he’s in there with a girl?’ Yuri mumbled but it was loud enough for them to hear. “Who is it?!” The guy yelled angrily. They searched everywhere just to grab Yuri out and face them. Finally, the guy found Yuri who was hid under the desk and harshly grabbed her out of the desk. “Who’re you? How long have you been in here? I mean under the desk. Aren’t you stalking me?” The guy asked a lot of questions which made Yuri scared since the guy seemed really scary.

“I’m an employee in this office.” Yuri managed to answer the first question. But she was stuck in the middle of nowhere. ‘Run as fast as you can’ was what Yuri thinking now. The guy really scared her. He seemed very cold and the fierce type. The woman beside him just giggled at Yuri’s face. “Stop giggling before I kick your .” The guy yelled. The woman was scared too. She ran out of the office without any hesitations.

The guy pinned Yuri to the wall and his hands were now blocking Yuri’s left and right way, avoiding her from running away. “If you dare to tell anyone about the incident tonight, I swear I’m gonna either chop off your head or your tongue.” The guy sent the deathliest glare ever to Yuri.

“I didn’t know your name, your background and your etc… How am I supposed to tell anyone about it?” Yuri questioned him back, avoiding his deathliest glare.

“I don’t care you know me or not. I’m quite famous nowadays since I’m always on the headlines of the entertainment news. I bet you didn’t read newspaper, don’t you?” The guy questioned Yuri, still using his hands blocking Yuri’s way.

“I read, but not the entertainment part. I’m not interested in the entertainment thing.” Yuri said and slightly squad down and walked few steps and she finally was free from that guy. Before Yuri went out, she stuck her tongue out at the guy which made the guy giggled slightly. ‘This girl is really something.’ He thought. He decided to stay in the office and waited for Yuri. He wanted to know would she come back once again.

Yuri was already 1km far from Song Joongki’s office. Something reminded her that Joongki CEO’s office still have not clean up yet. She sighed and walked back to Joongki’s office. The moment she stepped in his office, she saw the guy that scolded him before was still sitting in the corner of the office. ‘His game has over. Why would he still wanna stay here?’ Yuri thought before walking nearer to CEO’s office.

“You’re back here once again to see me right?” The guy asked as he approached Yuri. Yuri stepped two steps back when he took one step front, until her back touched the wall. “You’re like seducing me to have with you since you back reached the wall.” He smirked. “You know what? Although I just have with that woman, but I’m still feeling energetic. And you’re now here seducing me.” The guy added. Yuri still remained silence. Yuri trying to ignore him but his upper body already pressed on Yuri’s until she couldn’t breathe.

“You like this right?” The guy asked her once again. “NO!!” was what Yuri managed to yell out.

“STOP IT!” Somebody yelled at him when he was kissing Yuri softly on her neck. “You’re too over.”

Joongki looked at the crying Yuri and he heart softened. “Get out before I kick your .” Joongki yelled at him once again. The guy left without hesitations. “Are you okay?” Joongki trying to help Yuri back on her feet but she ran straight out of his office right after she was on her feet. Joongki didn’t want to disturb Yuri, so he decided to go on with his paper works.

He took out his phone and dialled Top’s number.

“Oh!” Top yelled unhappily.

“Top, no more next time, especially in my office and harassing my employees.” Joongki said in a normal tone.

“Hyung, you spoiled everything! I’m going quite well with YOUR EMPLOYEE. You came in and just yelled at me. What’s wrong with you? I did that all the time and ALL YOUR EMPLOYEES liked it!” Top emphasized it.

“No matter what, give me back my office keys immediately. Understood?” Joon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter