Kim Taeyeon

My 3 Irritating Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I fell on the chair and trying to hide myself in the crowds, hoping that he didn’t see me.

“Why’re you hiding? Who’re you trying to avoid?” Dongho asked me.

“Please don’t ask. Anyway, thank you for the little note that you’ve put into my bag. It helped me, a lot.” I said, trying to change the subject.

“Oh! He asked me the same question also when I first came. That’s why I knew he’s going to ask to the same question also since he asked every newbie when they entered his class.” Dongho said, completely forgot about the previous topic.

“What’re you having the next class?” Dongho asked. He seemed so excited while waiting for my answer.

“I’ve no class after this.” I said and smirked. I bet he saw it since he laughed at me.

“Got to go. See you tomorrow, pretty.” Dongho said and headed to his next class. I just waved goodbye at him. ‘Why is he calling me pretty? I’m not pretty at all.’ I thought. Since I was bored and I didn’t want to go to the hospital, so I decided to take a peek at the volleyball training ground.

‘Yeppo.’ I thought while I saw all of the school team members lining up and trying to spike the volleyball as hard as they can since I was able to see that Song Joongki was not in good mood. I knew him well, I couldn’t say very well, but quite well. I’ve worked at his office for like 1 and a half years. I probably understand what he is thinking all the time.

He couldn’t fire the school team members when they made mistakes. I wondered what punishment they would receive if they couldn’t reach the level that he wants. “IM YOONA! GO DOWN TO THE FIELD AND RUN 10 ROUNDS. DON’T TRY TO CHEAT ME.” He shouted. I guessed this was the punishment they would get. I felt sorry for the girl named Yoona, he is such a fierce boss and also a coach.

“What’re you doing here, little nerdy? If you wanted to flirt with our coach, then go away. You’re not welcomed.” The Yoona girl said while glaring at me. I didn’t do anything wrong right? She was weird. “YOU DARE TO TALK TO THE OTHERS WHILE I ASKED YOU TO RUN?” Song Joongki shouted again.

“See? I was scolded by the handsome coach because of you.” Yoona said.

“Really? Then I should leave.” I said while glaring at her. Now, I didn’t feel sorry for her anymore. Her looks didn’t fit her personality. I couldn’t imagine that she’s that kind of girl. I thought she was in the team probably because she just wanted to flirt with the coach. Before I walked away, someone grabbed my hand. “I’m sorry, Yoona isn’t bad at all. She’s just not in her mood today.” A she said to me. She’s quite short, but her smile just made me released all my anger.

“Taengoo, Kim Taeyeon.” She said and smiled to me.

“Yuri, Kwon Yuri.” I said.

“Newbie?” She asked.

“Yea.” I flashed my sweetest smile ever to her.

“Would you like to join us as the school team? Since you’re tall enough, I think you wouldn’t need to pass any test to become a school team member.” She said.

“No. I don’t think I want to join since I’m not interested in volleyball, not at all.” I said while shaking my head slightly. Actually the other main point that I didn’t want to join the school team was probably because of the coach. He is strict and fierce. I didn’t want him to fire me as his office cleaner because I didn’t do well in the school volleyball team.

“Okay then.” Taengoo said. I mean Taeyeon. She looked so disappointed. “We couldn’t become teammates but we can be friends.” I said and smiled to her. Her face lit up with her bright smile once again. “COME BACK NOW!” The coach shouted. “Taeyeon-sshi, I think you should go back to your training spot before your coach kills you.” I said and pointed to the cold-blooded coach. She smiled and waved g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter