L.Joe

My 3 Irritating Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up at 6 in the morning, as usual. After dressed myself and had my breakfast, I went to the hospital and accompanied my mother for hours and went off to my class.

Again, when I reached school, a bunch of girls went straight up to me. Actually their target weren’t me, just Kim Jonghyun, the blonde guy. He stood a few steps away behind me. I thought I was lucky since he hasn’t order me to do anything yet.

“Yah! Nerdy! My media assignment! Finish it by Friday.” He yelled in front of his fangirls. I was once again felt so embarrassing and anger was now fulfilling me. Why he would like to yell my name in front of his crazy fangirls. He did it in purpose? If he really wanted to made his fangirls jealous, but not over me please. I didn’t want to become the headline of Seoul University within a week. I nodded and walked away. I just wanted to stay away from him since I felt like he is the troublemaker. He would make many troubles and wanted me to solve it. I’ve already did psychological preparation for the troubles that I will need to face.

“Yuri-ah. Wait for us.” I turned my head and saw Wooyoung and Taeyeon running towards me. I didn’t know that they knew each other already before I knew them. I didn’t feel so surprise either. Everything can happen. “You guys knew each other?” Obviously I knew the answer but I still asked them. I pretended like a fool.

“Yes. We’re.” They reassured me and smiled to me. “What’s your class?” Taengoo asked me. “Theories of media. Hope we’re in the same class.” I said to her. I really hope to be in the same class with her since I didn’t really like to talk to strangers. “You’re right!” She said and high-fived with Wooyoung.

I waked to class and turned out I was in the same class with Kim Jonghyun. Once he saw me walking into class, he raised his hands up, signalling me to go to him. I ignored him and pretending like I was talking to Taeyeon.

Author’s POV

Jonghyun was angry since Yuri pretending like she didn’t see him waving at her, signalling her to sit beside him since there was an empty seat right beside the playboy. ‘My personal maid disobedient me?’ Jonghyun thought and a smirked was form on his handsome face. “Hyung! Don’t acts like an idiot please?” Taemin, who was sitting beside him said. Jonghyun is a revengeful person. Once someone disobedient him, he definitely will take some revenge on that. This time, no exceptional, he is going to take revenge on Yuri, who ignored him just now.

After 2 and a half hours passed, the class finally finished and everyone was walking out of her class quickly, included Wooyoung and Taeyeon who were hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter