Lame Boss, Kim Jonghyun

My 3 Irritating Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment he ran, he tripped and fell. He accidentally pushed Yuri at the moment he fell.

“AH~~~” was what Joongki heard while he was on the ground. His chin was bleeding.

He was totally stunned by what he did just few seconds ago.

‘OMG! What I’ve done just now? Where is she now?’ Joongki thought while he was still on the ground. He still didn’t what to do right now. He thought that Yuri was dead because of him.

“Aren’t you gonna help me? I’m going to fall off here if you still wandering over there!” Yuri shouted. She was antenna which located just beside her when she fell. Luckily she is intelligent to hold on something when she was going to fall.

“I’m sorry. I’m coming.” Joongki finally realised that Yuri wasn’t dead, she was still hanging there. “I didn’t mean to push you. Luckily you’re smart enough to hold on the antenna.” Joongki added.

“The cold-hearted boss just complimented me?” Yuri teased Joongki. “Boss, I think you better go to hospital right now.” Yuri added after teasing him.

“I don’t want to. Seunghyun is dead; I don’t wanna go to the hospital and cry in front of his dead body.” Joongki blurted out while walking back to his office. Yuri looked at his back when he was walking, she knew that Joongki wanted to see Seunghyun’s dead body so badly but he just lied that he didn’t want to. Seunghyun is his brother anyway, who wouldn’t want to see their siblings for the last time before their siblings’ dead body send for cremation.

‘What can I do to make him go there?’ Yuri asked mentally. When she was about to talk to Joongki, her cell phone’s message tone just rang.

                From: Lame Boss Jonghyun

Where’re you? Come to my house now. My room is so messy and I need somebody to clean it for me immediately.

Yuri laughed is disbelief after reading Jonghyun’s message. It was 12 plus already in the morning and he still wanted Yuri to go to his house and clean his room. He is just crazy. ‘Maybe he has dirty-mind.’ Yuri thought.

                From: Personal Maid Yuri

Are you crazy? Do you know what time it is now? If you don’t, please look at the clock now. I wouldn’t go to your house by this time plus, I’ve some other things to do right now. No time to waste on you.

Jonghyun was totally boiling inside. How can she say that cleaning his room is wasting her time? How can she just ignore him? He is Kim Jonghyun!

                From Lame Boss Jonghyun

I said right now. If you don’t want to, I will just fire you. I wouldn’t reply your message you anymore. Just wanna see your final decision.

Yuri couldn’t hold it anymore, she replied him in just a short message.

                From: Personal Maid Yuri

                                Fine. Bye-bye!

With that reply, Jonghyun was now jumping up and down in anger. He thought Yuri needed this job very much but she just ignored him and didn’t care about her job anymore. Jonghyun wanted to reply her so badly but he held on his promise that would not reply her anymore. He went on to bed with anger fulfilled him.

***

“Boss, I…” Yuri wanted to start a conversation between her and Joongki but she was cut off by Joongki.

“Shut up and leave now. I don’t want to see you anymore.” Joongki put on his cold mask once again. Yuri was now walking away. Joongki thought she was leaving now, he felt relieved. But Yuri was walking towards him again and with the first-aid kit on her hand.

Yuri took out some clean cotton and the medicinal liquid and started to clean the wound which located on Joongki’s chin. Joongki immediately held Yuri’s wrist and swung it off his face. Yuri insisted to clean to wound for Joongki to avoid fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter