Another Enemy

My 3 Irritating Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLOOP!! Yuri fell on the floor. Jonghyun hurriedly carried Yuri up and sent her to the medical room. Jonghyun then followed the nurse’s order to put Yuri down on the sick-bed. The nurse brought much equipment just to check Yuri out.

“What happened to her?” Jonghyun asked the nurse.

“She’s just too exhausted so she fainted. She might be alright after she awake. Let her sleep here. Don’t disturb her.” The nurse said to Jonghyun.

“Okay then. Thank you. Could you please take care of her for a while? I go and get some food in case she is hungry after she awaked.” Jonghyun said as he walking towards the door.

“Okay. Oh, porridge is the most suitable food for her condition right now.” The nurse said as she smiled at Jonghyun. But Jonghyun already out of her sight already.

Joongki dismissed the volleyball players and went out of the volleyball court. He saw Jonghyun running towards the cafeteria.

“Jjong, why are you in such a hurry?” Joongki asked the panting Jonghyun.

“Hyung, I’m going to buy some food for my friend. She’s now resting in the medical room. She fainted just now.” Jonghyun answered.

“Must be your girlfriend.” Joongki which earned him a glare from Jonghyun.

“She’s Yuri. Remembered the girl that I told you before? She’s my personal maid. She fainted just now outside the volleyball court.” Jjong said.

“By any chance, could it be Kwon Yuri?” Joongki asked once more.

“Yes, she’s Kwon Yuri. By the way, how you know her?” Jjong asked.

“Oh, she was having volleyball training with me as the coach just now.” Joongki took few seconds to answer Jjong’s questions since he was thinking should he tell Jjong the truth.

“Well, I think she fainted most probably because of the volleyball training since the nurse said that Yuri was exhausted so she fainted. Let’s go visit her right after I bought her food, is that okay for you?” Jjong asked.

“I think I should go see her.” Joongki answered.

Yuri was awaked after she has slept for 2 hours straight. Her body just needed some rest since this was the first time she exercised for 3 hours straight.

“How long have been I sleep here?” Yuri asked as she massaged her forehead.

“2 hours, miss.” The nurse answered.

“Who sent me here?” Yuri asked once more.

“You wouldn’t believe that. I couldn’t believe it either. It was Kim Jonghyun, the most handsome guy in our campus. He is famous since he plays women’s heart. This is the first time I see him caring for a girl. This never happened before.” The nurse said.

“I fainted in front of him, of course he’s gonna send me here.” Yuri said as she tried to get down of the sick-bed.

“Miss, you can’t come down first. Please rest some more on the bed. And do you know how many girls have been fainted in front of him before but he NEVER helped them. So I was curious that what the relationship between you and him is.” The nurse said as she smirked evilly.

“But you better not to mess up with the handsome guy, because it might hurt yourself.” The nurse added.

“I wouldn’t care about him.” Yuri said and laughed out loud.

“WOW! I thought you’re sick. But I can hear you laugh from outside.” Jonghyun teased as he and Joongki entered the medical room. The nurse’s eyes widened as she saw Jonghyun and Joongki coming into the medical room together. Both of them are well known in the school and yet both of them are caring for the same girl. Something might have happened among the three of them. The nurse though.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter