New Friends

My 3 Irritating Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guess what? Today is Monday. Finally I’m going to school, I mean Seoul University, the biggest university in Korea. Since I wasn’t rich at all, so I couldn’t say all the rich kids attended that school. But rich family usually sent their kids to here, Seoul University. I was very delighted that Doctor Kim told me that my mother’s condition was going quite well before I came to school.

I wore a thick frame glasses and just simply cloths since I didn’t want to draw any attention from the bunch of rich kids. The glasses made me looked like a nerd. “I’m a nerd starts from now.” I told myself before entering the school. The news of newbies attending school today was spread out fast. When I stepped in to the school entrance, a bunch of girls and boys just stood straight in front of me and observed me from head to toe. “Just a nerdy.” “Nothing much.” “Ugly.” were what I heard after they finished their observation.

“I think she is pretty, just that she hid her pretty face behind that thick frame glasses that made her looked like a nerd.” I heard a male voice said in front of me. We were facing each other.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, newbie. I’m Shin Dongho.” He said and held his hand out.

“Yuri, Kwon Yuri.” I said and I shook his hand. I was glad that he was my first friend in this university. I knew I couldn’t make more friends in this school since I was quite shy when I’m facing strangers. “I think you should’ve doing your registration procedure if I wasn’t here and disturb you.” Dongho said while pointing to his wrist watch.

“! I’m late.” I said while running towards the office.

“Annyeonghasaeyo. I’m Kwon Yuri, the new student of Seoul U.” I said while the staff was checking the sign of my name on the newbie list.

“Oh! Miss Kwon. Finally you’re here. You’re a little bit late.” Mister Lee, the head management of the Seoul University said.

“Mister Lee. Just address me as Yuri.” I said. He invited me into his office and he said he will be the one who finish the registration procedure for me. After 15 minutes, all the whatsoever procedures were finished and I got my time table. “Yuri-sshi, I think you need someone to show you around the campus. Please ask your friend you walk you around. Is that okay?” Mister Lee asked.

“Yes. Thank you very much, Mister Lee.” I said and headed to first class, Intro to Mass Communications since I was taking Mass Communications as my major subject.

Knock Knock Knock

“Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Kwon Yuri, the newbie, please take care of me.” I said and bowed to all the classmates who were sitting on their seats and looking curious at me.

“Yuri-sshi, you may sit beside Wooyoung. Wooyoung-sshi, please raise up your hand.” The lecturer, Mr Im ordered the Wooyoung guy to raise his hand up. I slowly walked towards him. I mean the seat that Mr Im had arranged for me, the newbie to sit. “Annyeonghasaeyo. I’m Jang Wooyoung. You can me Wooyoung.” He said and held his hand out, just exactly like what Dongho did to me.

“Yuri, Kwon Yuri.” I shook his hand.

“Okay, guys. The newbie’s introduction has finished, we should go back to our textbook.” Mr Im said while getting his students back on earth since they were in their own world busying discussing something about me.

I tried to pay full attention to Mr Im, who was explaining details about Mass Communication to us, but I just couldn’t. My mind was wondering about the job that I’ve seen on the advertisement. The he attends this school, should I go interview? This question was repeating in my mind. I tried to stop it, but I just couldn’t since I needed a huge amoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter