New Job

My 3 Irritating Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Yobosaeyo? Is this Kwon Yuri-sshi?”

“Yes. I’m. Is there anything I may help?”

“I’m the head management of the Seoul University, Mister Lee. The purpose that I make this call is to inform Yuri-sshi, you’re in Seoul University.”

“Bwoh?! Chinja? I’ve applied it for like 10 times already. Finally I’m in! Kamsahamnida. Mister Lee.”

“You’re welcome. Yuri-sshi, you may come to Seoul University on Monday in order to finish your registration procedure, and also get your time table.”

“Kamsahamnida, Mister Lee. I’ll be at school on Monday, 8 in the morning.”

“Ah! Yuri-sshi, the next semester will start on next Monday. So, you may go to your class after the registration finished.”

“Thank you once again, Mister Lee.”

Yuri then put down her cell phone in her pocket. “Omma! I’m in! I’m going to study at Seoul University!” She yelled silently. Yuri’s omma, Mrs Kwon was now in coma after the gastric cancer operation. Yuri’s father died in an airplane accident when she was 5. Her mother was the one who raised her up until now she was suffering from the gastric cancer. All Yuri could do now was take care of her ill mother. She would go to the hospital every day, in order to take care of her mother although there were many professional doctors and nurses in the Seoul Hospital.

*Knock *Knock *Knock

“Yuri-sshi, please pay the fees before you go.” The nurse came in and reminded her to pay the hospital fees. She then went out.

‘It’s time to pay the fees. Luckily I saved my salary up.’Yuri thought and smiled. She then walked over to the counter and paid the fees.

“Yuri-sshi, since your mother is now at the final stages of the gastric cancer, the hospital fees will be more expensive than before. We need to pay more attention to her and she would have many operations in order to keep her alive. I hope you understand this. If you really couldn’t pay the huge amount of fees, we recommend you to give her up.” A nurse explained to Yuri.

“Are you kidding me? How can a daughter give up on her sick mother? I wouldn’t give up on her. I would do everything in order to keep her alive. Just keep her alive.” Yuri begged.

“Since you’ve promised you would pay, then we’ll keep her alive. Anyway, thank you for paying the fees.” The nursed said.

‘What hospital is this? They didn’t care about the patient but only money. All in their mind is only money, money and money.’Yuri thought and headed back to her mother’s ward. Yuri then accompanied her mother in the hospital until 10.30 at night.

‘Oh my god! I should leave now. Annyeong.’Yuri waved goodbye to her mother.

Yuri was walking to a ‘office’. Since she was the personal office cleaner, she has to clean her boss’ office after he left. If she went into his office before he leaves, he would give her warning. If he found out that there is dust on his table, he would straight away fire his personal office cleaner, Yuri. That was why Yuri would stay in his office for like 2 hours per day, to clean his office.

Yuri glanced at her wrist watch, it showed 10.50. ’10.50, I think he left.’ Yuri thought. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter