Chapter 7

r2

“I’m sorry, but you didn’t make any reservation.” Kevin and Jaeseop were at the hotel lobby, trying to check in.

 

“Are you sure? Can you please check again?” Jaeseop asked there’s anger in his voice.

 

“I’ve checked it three times already, sorry but your name is not on the reservation list.” The receptionist sounded annoyed. Jaeseop sighed and turned to look at Kevin that was standing behind him. He was reading the hotel brochure.

 

“Are you sure you already made the reservation, Kevin?” Kevin looked up.

 

“Me? I thought you made the reservation?” ask Kevin blankly.

 

“What? I thought you did.”

 

“You didn’t ask me to.” Replied Kevin, innocently.

 

“Well, you should know yourself if we’re going to stay somewhere, we need to make a reservation.” Jaeseop said, as he was trying to control his anger.

 

“This is my first business trip, how should I know?”

 

Jaeseop raised his eyebrow. “My god, Kevin...”

 

“You should make the reservation yourself instead of blaming me.” Kevin said

 

“I’m your boss!” Jaeseop noted, his voice was quite loud.

 

“Well, that’s why you should!” Kevin replied, with a louder voice.

 

“Uhmm..” the receptionist clears his throat. Kevin and Jaeseop stopped arguing.

 

“So er…do you have any rooms left? We need two rooms please.” Jaeseop said to the receptionist.

 

He checked at the computer and shook his head. “I’m sorry, but we only have one room left.”

 

One room?

 

There were so many random imaginations running through Jaeseop’s mind at the thought of he and Kevin will be spending the night in the same room. He blushed.

 

“Er, excuse me, Sir. Do you want the room?”

 

“Hey, are you sick? Your face is red.” Kevin nudged his red-faced boss.

 

“What? No, I’m not sick.”

 

“So Sir, do you want the room? It’s a queen sized bed though...”

 

“We’ll take it!” Replied Jaeseop almost immediately.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

“Kevin, are you done yet? The forum starts at 9am, we need to get there now.” Jaeseop asked as he tapped the bathroom door.

 

“I’m almost done.” Then Kevin opened the bathroom door.

 

“Okay boss, let’s go!” Kevin took Jaeseop’s arm and drags him towards the door. They arrived there around 8:30 am, Kevin was so excited that he can’t stop talking. Jaeseop wasn’t complaining, Kevin was linking his arm with him the whole time. He’s just enjoying the warmth.

 

[A/N: since I don’t have any idea what goes around in a forum, I’ll just let you imagine haha]

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

“Cheers!” Jaeseop and Kevin were in their hotel room. They got a lot of concepts and ideas from the earlier forum and now they’re celebrating. Jaeseop drank his glass of champagne in one go. Kevin was impressed at Jaeseop’s ability to handle his drinks. Jaeseop poured for another glass. Kevin just looked at him.

 

“Why…you don’t drink?” Jaeseop asked.

 

“I… drink.”

 

Jaeseop smiled mischievously, “You can’t handle your liquor?”

 

“No! It’s not like that.” Kevin felt challenged.

 

Kevin grabbed his glass full of champagne and drank it all. He put his glass down on the table. He looked a little tipsy.

 

“See, I’m capable of handling my drink!”

 

“Aaaah!” Kevin collapsed, on top of Jaeseop, with his lips touching Jaeseop’s. Jaeseop can taste the flavor of the champagne they were drinking on Kevin’s lips.

 

His lips on mine?

 

His body on mine?

 

Oh my…this can’t be happening right?.

 

Jaeseop was blushing madly; he tried to wake Kevin up.

 

“Hey! Wake up, you’re crushing me!”

 

No answer. Kevin had passed out.

 

“Hey Kevin!” Kevin snored. Jaeseop sighed. Jaeseop slowly pushed Kevin and laid him on the couch. He lifted Kevin’s head slowly and put a pillow beneath it. Then he took off Kevin’s shoes and put them on the floor. He took a blanket and cover Kevin’s body with it. He Kevin’s brown hair carefully. He kept on watching Kevin sleeping for almost 15 minutes, smiling.

 

What am I doing?

 

He shook his head and climbed onto the bed, trying to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Jaeseop woke up that night, by the sudden comfortable warmth around his waist. He opened his eyes, it was Kevin. He didn’t know how or when Kevin climbed up onto the bed. Kevin had his arms around Jaeseop’s waist. Jaeseop wasn’t sure what to do, should he slowly push Kevin’s hand away? Or should he just enjoy the comfort? Jaeseop had his eyes on Kevin’s lips. He felt so tempted to taste it again. He lifted up his right hand and traced Kevin’s lips with his fingers.

 

What’s wrong with me?

 

What are you doing to me Kevin Woo?

 

Why am I feeling like this whenever I’m with you?

 

Why...are you so beautiful in my eyes?

 

Jaeseop kept on staring at Kevin’s sleeping face until he fell asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

It’s the last day before Jaeseop and Kevin return back to Seoul. They decided to have breakfast at the hotel’s restaurant before heading back.

 

“Actually, I owe you an apology.” Kevin said out of the blue.

 

“For what?”

 

“For thinking that you lost your mind, and spilling juice on your coat.”

 

Jaeseop laughs. “Well, I was acting kind of freakish that day, it’s not entirely your fault.”

 

“But still, I feel guilty for humiliating you in front of the people. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?”

 

Jaeseop paused and think. “If you insist, there is something you can do.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“I’ll tell you later.” Jaeseop replied with a smile.

 

~~~~~~~~~

“It’s still early to head back, let’s take a walk.” Suggest Jaeseop

 

“Okay.”

 

They walked through a park near the hotel. The weather was cold, since it’s almost winter. Jaeseop can see that Kevin was shivering.

 

“Are you cold?” He asked.

 

“A little.”

 

“Should we go back?”

 

“No, it’s okay.” Jaeseop held Kevin’s hand. Kevin felt a little warmth from the gesture. They sat down at a park bench, still holding hands.

 

“Hey Kevin”

 

“Hmm.”

 

“You said that you’ll do anything to get my apology.”

 

“Yes. Do you have anything in mind?”

 

Jaeseop grinned.

 

“I want you to make one of the scenes in my dreams come true. Then I’ll forgive you.”

 

“Okay, what is the scene?”

 

“Here it goes. The last time I dreamt of ‘Kevin’, was we were sitting on a park bench. And it was morning”

 

“Like we are right now? Done.”

 

Jaeseop nodded.

 

“We were holding hands.” Added Jaeseop shortly.

 

Kevin lifted his joined hand with Jaeseop and pointed it.

 

“Duh. That was easy.”

 

“Then he kissed my cheeks...” Jaeseop paused.

 

Kevin looked into Jaeseop’s eyes. He hesitated. Then he leaned forward and kissed Jaeseop’s cheeks, so gently as if Jaeseop was so fragile. Jaeseop closed his eyes at the sensation of Kevin’s lips on his skin. He held his breath. Kevin swallowed his own saliva. His face was red.

 

“Okay, done.”

 

“Then he kissed me, on my lips.”

 

Kevin stared at Jaeseop, his eyes were serious. Then he shifted his attention to Jaeseop’s lips. They looked so tempting. Kevin was considering whether he should just kiss Jaeseop or not.

 

“I’m just kidding.” Jaeseop said laughing.

 

Kevin laughs nervously, he felt a bit disappointed. He clears his throat.

 

“Uhh..am I forgiven now?”

 

“Yes. But you still have to pay for the dry cleaning.”

 

“Uh… yeah sure”