Chapter 1

r2

*booogggssshhhhh*

 

“WHAT THE?!” Jaeseop heard a loud noise and realized that he had fallen asleep while reading his book. It was only a dream he thought.

 

Jaeseop saw his sister inside his room holding a camera and after a couple of minutes he just realized that his sister was filming him.

 

“YAH! What are you doing? And what was that noise?”

 

“Oh my, did I wake up Sleeping Beauty? I’m so sorry your royal highness…and if you may, please continue with your slumber. And about that noise?, I just tripped over on some of your stuffs but don’t worry I’m fine no injuries sustained ^___^v”

 

“What the? Yeah sure you’re fine but my books are not. And stop filming me will you?”

 

“Don’t mind me brother I’ll be careful from now on. Hmmm what title should I use when I upload it on Youtube? ‘The Almighty AJ Kim Sleeping with his book friends’”

 

“Youtube? YAH KIM EUNKYUNG!”

 

She immediately run towards the door because she knew once her brother calls her by her Korean name it only means she’s in big trouble.

 

“YAH! Come back here and give me that damn camera! If I catch you, you are so dead Princess! >___<”

 

The girl was quick and before you knew it, she was already at the hallway running for her life. Then their mother came.

 

“What’s up with you two? We just came back here in Korea and you are still fighting with each other like cats and dogs?”

 

“Technically speaking mom, whether be in New York or here in Seoul once a monkey always a monkey.”

 

“Jaeseop don’t call your sister a monkey”

 

“How about a tarsier? Gorilla?”

 

“Arghh sometimes, I’m just thankful that you guys are siblings and not a couple. What else could have happened if you were a married couple?”

 

“EWWWW mom that’s gross! I don’t want to get married with someone like him >__< ”

 

“Well double ewww for me, I don’t want a wife like you either”

 

“: p ”

 

“Can’t you guys just kiss and make up like the old times?”

 

Upon hearing their mother’s words Jaeseop walked towards his sister, held her head as if he will kiss her but instead he just hugged her tightly while trying to get the camera from her hand. Knowing his brother’s intentions she slid the camera under her shirt so that he won’t be able to get it from her.

 

“OKAY! Enough before you two fall down from hugging each other” said their mom as she can see that any minute they can fall.

 

“Eunkyung dear, before I forget will you please act properly? You’re not a kid anymore so act like a young lady and quit playing basketball with those boys in the neighborhood will you?”

 

 

“Mom, what’s wrong with playing basketball with Alexander hyung, Kris hyung and Zhoumi hyung? It’s not like we’re doing illegal stuffs in the neighborhood.”

 

“But honey, you are a girl and they are boys, people might misinterpret them and it can cause some nasty rumors over the internet. Remember, you are a –“

 

“A KIM..yes I know mom, because I belong to the powerful Kim Family, I must be careful with who I chose as friends. The media might make up some false stories about us that can ruin our family image. I get it mom but what’s wrong with playing basketball? It’s not like I’m having in public or were displaying our affection to each other publicly. -_-“

 

“Watch your mouth young lady! WHAT?! ? You are still young for that kind of stuffs”

 

“Mom, are you bipolar? Awhile ago you just told me that I’m not a kid anymore and now you’re saying that I’m still young for those stuffs? No wonder you asked me to take up Psychology in college >__<”

 

“What the?!” but before she could finish her sentence, Stephanie was already out of sight.

 

“Aigoo sometimes I wonder where did she got that personality of hers…and STOP CALLING THEM HYUNG! Use OPPA!.....oh, Jaeseop dear hurry up and let’s have breakfast together.”

 

“Go ahead mom; I’ll just take something on the way to the hotel”

 

“You’re going to work already? Don’t you want to rest for a few more days?”

 

“It’s okay mom, I already had enough rest and I don’t want to be stuck here at home with some nosy monkey”

 

“Yah, Jaeseop! Stop calling your sister a monkey she’s still 10 months older than you.”

 

Jaeseop laughed as he headed towards the door and left.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

A young pretty lad in his baby blue pajama sleeping soundly in his sky blue bed, his blue alarm clock started ringing as it hits 6 o’clock. He slowly moved under his sheets, stretched his arms and slowly opened his eyes and flashed a wide smile on his face.

 

“Annyeong haseyo! Good morning! Ahh I had a nice sleep last night.”

 

He climbed down his bed, fixed his bed and headed towards the bathroom and get ready for work. Checked his appearance in front of the mirror then knocked on the room next to his room.

 

“Ei, Ellison? Are you up already cousin?” there was no answer so he decided to peek inside and saw a huge lump on bed.

 

“Hmmm..mmmm”

 

“Eli, wake up” using his sweet voice. “Get ready for work; you don’t want to be late right?”

 

“Yeah Kevin, I’m already awake” Eli mumbled under his covers.

 

“Ok, I’ll pick you up went I came back from Hoon’s resto, I’ll be meeting Jiyeon there, you want anything?”

 

“Burger….

 

….Cheese burger”

 

Kevin went out of the house and drove his way to his favorite restaurant.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 “May I take your order sir?”

 

“Hey Hoonie, you already know what I always order”

 

The buff waiter smiled, “well just in case you want something different this time”

 

“There’s no way that I’ll change what I always eat in the morning”

 

“Oh well, a toast and a glass of orange juice coming up”

 

“Thanks Hoonie, and before I forget please pack me some Cheese burger”

 

“For Eli?”

 

“Yup, you know that he’s not a morning person”

 

“Haha yeah I know that, okay please wait a couple of minutes Kevin” And the happy bunny hopped to the kitchen to fix Kevin’s order.

 

Kevin was already a regular in this restaurant for almost 3 years now. He would make sure that at least once a week despite his busy schedule he would visit this restaurant. Sometimes he would come alone, sometimes with his celebrity girlfriend. Like today, they are supposed to meet each other but it seems like Jiyeon was late. He’s been there for like 20 minutes already and Jiyeon hasn’t showed up yet.

 

He is starting to get worried thinking something has happened to her until his phone rang.

 

“Jagi, where are you? I’m worried that something bad happened already.”

 

“I’m sorry yeobo, my manager won’t let me to go now. We have a full schedule ahead because of our comeback.”

 

“What? But you promised that we’ll meet today because tomorrow you will be leaving for Jeju-do”

 

“I know, I’m sorry yeobo it’s just that Ahyeon unnie won’t let me because we have to finish shooting our MV today before we leave for Jeju-do tomorrow. Promise I’ll make it up to you after our comeback performances.”

 

“Well I understand jagi, just be careful always ok?”

 

Hoon arrived with Kevin’s food and somewhat overheard the conversation.

 

“Jeongmal mianhaeyo yeobo…”

 

“Ne, araseo”

 

“I need to go now Kevin, take care and I miss you so much”

 

“I missed you too”

 

“Bye yeobo”

 

“Bye jagi”

 

And Jiyeon hunged up.

 

Kevin smiled as he started drinking his orange juice. Kevin is so understanding of his celebrity girlfriend, they’ve been together for 3 years and he can’t picture himself with anyone else. He could already see his future with Jiyeon, living in a beautiful house with a garden. They will probably have 2 kids, a boy and a girl and a cute dog.

 

So she cancelled their date, again. Kevin tries his hardest to understand his girlfriend’s condition. Jiyeon’s career as a member of T-Ara is on the rise and he doesn’t want to stop her from being successful.

 

Kevin was about to leave when something caught his attention. He looked forward and saw a guy reading a book at a table across his.

 

I never saw him around the neighborhood before. He must not be from around here.

 

Even as a guy, Kevin can’t help but admit how handsome that guy is. His hair is somewhat orange going blonde, but it complements him in everything that he does. Kevin continues to observe the guy intently. He’s so into the book he is reading that he didn’t even realize that Kevin is staring at him. Sometimes the guy’s face is so serious that it’s scary, but when he smiles, Kevin unconsciously smiles along with him.

 

How adorable.

 

Kevin can feel his face heating up.

 

Am I blushing?!

 

As Kevin was trying to get his mind straight again, he looked up and meet the guy’s eyes.

The guy was staring back at him.

 

Oh no.

 

The blonde guy put his book down, he blinked his eyes a couple of times and continue to stare at Kevin in disbelief. As if he’s seeing a ghost. Kevin panicked; he didn’t know what to do. He took a sip from his glass of orange juice and looked down. He started to focus his mind on something else and not the boy, until he heard some footsteps coming towards his direction.

 

“Excuse me?”

 

His voice is very manly yet suave.

 

“Er..yes?”

 

Kevin looked up, trying not to be rude.

 

Oh my, he’s much handsome up close.

 

“OH MY GOD..it’s you!”

 

The guy looked pale and was staring at him with wide eyes.

 

“Er….Excuse me?”

 

“It’s you, it’s really you!”

 

Kevin tries so hard to recall if he ever met the guy. But there’s no way he met this dashing guy before.

 

“I’m sorry, but do you know me?”

 

“Where have you been all of my life?”

 

“Pardon? Are you using some kind of cheesy pick up lines?”

 

“Yah Kevin, I’m AJ. Your soulmate!”

 

“Woah, wait a minute, how do you know my name?!”

 

“You told me.”

 

“I told you? When? And what is this thing about soulmate?!”

 

Jaeseop touches Kevin’s face with his hands and his hair.

 

“I finally found you, Kevin.”

 

“Er..what are you doing? I don’t remember seeing you before. Maybe you just mistook me for someone else named Kevin”

 

Kevin, unknowing what he should do, grabbed the sandwich and his hand accidentally knocked the glass of orange juice on the table. The juice spilled on Jaeseop’s coat. Kevin rushed out of the restaurant and started the engine of his car and drive away with the guilt in his heart.