Chapter 8: Cluttered

We got married...drunk!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Cluttered

Seungho placed a mug onto the desk and gestured Andy to drink the just boiled tea to get warm. Andy nodded and took the cup between his shivery palms and raised the mug in front of his lips, blowing to the cup so the tea wouldn’t be hot when he sips it. Seungho was following him slowly, not saying a word, as he wanted to be patient and show his boyfriend that he wasn’t short-tempered.

“Andy ya,” he finally sighed when the cup had returned to the desk. “I am so sorry.”

The celebrity lifted his head up and stared at the apologetic eyes, flashing a reassuring smile that he was fine, and so was Junjin. Seungho exhaled and leaned closer, pecked the opposite lips briefly and got back to his seat to look someplace else.

“Hyung,” Andy whispered. “So-something happened.”

Seungho blinked his eyes and pouted his lips. “What?” He asked.

“Warmth…like…I was floating in the air, my heartbeat was irregular, I felt blush all over, and suddenly I could not think, and everything felt clumsy and new…” Andy explained, emptiness in his eyes.

“You were high?” Seungho blurted out oddly.

Andy cringed from his thoughts and ogled at the older guy, still feeling something tiny towards him, as he snorted and hid the real reason to feel something like that.

“Yeah…maybe I was sort of a high.” He chuckled, and as soon as Seungho had gotten back to the kitchen to make tea to himself, Andy sensed his body becoming mushy as soon as he recalled the nephew and his uncle. “Yeah…sort of like high. In love.”

 

                ***

 

 It was difficult to go out with Seungho when you couldn’t be seen. Luckily there were places around Seungho’s house, where Andy normally wouldn’t have eaten but had to today. It wasn’t that bad, as the lighting was dim and it looked cozy, but it was obvious that they were celebrities since one had a mask and sunglasses, and the other had covered his whole head with the hood.

Occasionally, Seungho held the hand and rubbed it tranquilly, glancing at Andy’s face that had no make-up or anything else on.

“Your face looks terrible without any make-up on.” The older man spilled out all of a sudden, while they were walking on the streets.

“Oh.” Andy pursed his lips slightly and touched his face with his fingers as if he could apply make-up to his face like that. “I will put make-up next time.” He smiled and held the hand idler than earlier.

Seungho leaned in for a kiss, but before deepening, Andy pulled off and continued walking like nothing had just happened. The hyung strode behind him, frowning, as he stopped Andy onto his tracks by pulling him by his wrist and gazed at him worriedly.

“What is it?” He questioned.

“I’m not in the mood for kissing.” Andy shrugged. “Let’s just go on and—“

“Uncle! Isn’t that your friend!?” Andy and Seungho tossed their bodies towards the voice and noticed a man in a hoodie and sunglasses, and a mask, carrying a child on his arms.

Andy’s eyes rolled at the face and soon he stopped staring, as Seungho gritted his teeth, and grabbed Andy into his arms possessively. The celebrity automatically, out of reflex, put his arm over the shoulder and smiled at the tall man in front of them.

“Yeah…he is uncle’s friend.” Junjin mumbled to the kid and put him down. “Date night?” he then interrogated Andy, who nodded. “Cool. We too.”

The youngest man chuckled and in his ears it sounded like he was head over heels with Junjin. He wished Seungho didn’t hear it like he did. Well, the older man was busy glaring at Junjin murderously so it was inevitable that he didn’t hear anything else but some incoherent voices.

“We’re actually going to the cinema.” The oldest man finally spoke. “And we should hurry, my love.”

Andy glimpsed at his boyfriend and nodded, as they laced their fingers and began to proceed to Junjin and Jae Ha. The small boy was nibbling his uncle’s shirt when he said something that almost made Andy’s heart stop to right there.

“But uncle, we were going to the movies too. I want to make it.”

“Ah…yes.” Junjin lifted the boy up and seated him onto his shoulders. “But we were supposed to eat first.”

“No time.” Jae Ha puckered.

Junjin chuckled and started following Andy and Seungho, who had halted their steps as if willingly waiting for them to j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter