Chapter 4: Tragic "honeymoon"

We got married...drunk!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Tragic “honeymoon”

Junjin’s stepmom was watching him angrily, as the man kept pushing clothes into a huge suitcase. Junjin wasn’t saying anything, not even singing, as he folded the shirts and socks and jeans into a small pile and added more stuff to the case. He could feel the glare pierce through his skin, but he pretended not to notice it.

“I can’t believe this.” the stepmom murmured. “What an earth are you doing!?”

“Mom,” Junjin turned his serious face at the woman and closed the suitcase. “I am doing a huge favor to that celebrity.”

She sighed and let the man walk out of the room together with the luggage. She followed him and waited for him to put down the suitcase. Junjin did so and walked after that to the kitchen where his sister was reading the newspaper and giggling.

“Funny thing,” she said. “You did not know one another but still the smiles on your faces are perfect.”

Junjin gritted his teeth and tore the magazine from his sister’s hands and threw it in the rubbish bin. She looked at him amused and held her hands under her chin, as her lips pursed disgustingly and her eyes were trying to see the feels inside her big brother. Junjin scoffed and walked to the fridge.

“Sun Jae, you should not find this thing so amusing,” the stepmother spoke. “Your brother has done something scandalous.”

“Well, mom,” She said. “Actually, no one really knows who Junjin is. The articles are about Andy Lee and some weird guy called Park Seungho.”

“What!?” The mother shouted and began to rummage the rubbish bin. “They don’t know who my son is!?” she screamed and looked at Junjin.

The said man shrugged and heaved a long sigh, as he grabbed a bottle of orange juice and walked to the counter to grab a glass. His mother was reading the article out loud, scoffing every time they only mentioned the strange man who seems familiar.

“This is outrageous!” the stepmother yelled. “They don’t know that Park Chung Jae is the son of Charlie Park!? How could they!?”

Sun Jae leaned on her hand as she yawned and spilled out, “Well, isn’t this marriage a great thing for that? To show people who oppa really is?”

The mom gasped and started moving her arms around as she liked the idea. Junjin chuckled to the two women’s actions and just kept drinking in peace. While his mother and sister were making a plan, he received a text message from his husband. He slid the screen open and saw the formally written words – as he was the older man – and slightly snorted.

“What is it?” The stepmom asked eagerly.

“It’s my hubby.”

                ***

Andy was tense in the car once the practically a stranger sat down next to him and his manager to the front seat. Once in a while the celebrity glanced at the man and the man glanced at him, as the awkwardness descended to the backseat while the managers were giggling and having enormous amount of skinship. Junjin looked out of the window, rolling his eyes when he heard Dongwan bursting to laughter and Minwoo saying how cute he looked.

“Umm…” Junjin shifted his head at the shy scorn. “We should set a plan.” Andy suggested.

“Oh, yeah.” The older man said and turned his body to the guy.

“Couple things you need to know about my parents,” Andy started. “They are divorced, but my dad lives with my mom because he cannot support himself. I hate him, but he is my father so I cannot show it.” He explained. “We’ve known for years, and I fell in love when we saw one another in a party, which was held by my ex-boyfriend Seungho.”

Junjin nodded and saved all of that to his brain.

“Also, my mom hates Seungho hyung,” Andy whispered.  “So she will badmouth him.”

“Ok.” Junjin smiled.

Andy was flustered by the sincere smile and he felt his words dampening as soon as they were on the tip of his tongue. But he could not let them out anymore. Only the noises of their managers were audible. Junjin chuckled and reached his hand onto the crown of the celebrity and it. Andy blushed fiercely and pulled off.

“Also, my parents don’t know that we’ve slept with one another and I’d—“

“They can see the bruise.” Junjin spoke nonchalantly. “I mean seriously, how soft is this skin.” He pinched the arm and demonstrated.

Andy slapped the hand off and sat on his seat anxiously.

“And lastly,” he muttered under the blush. “We’re not into skinship.”

“But I love skinship!” Junjin complained. “What if I love skinship and you don’t? Everyone wins.” He suggested and moved his arms around while Dongwan and Minwoo were nodding.

Andy clicked his tongue and looked at the three men as he said, “No skinship, so anything embarrassing doesn’t happen.”

                ***

“Andy!” A woman ran once the car had put to a halt in front of the yard. She engulfed the guy into her arms and squeezed him, chanting how much she loved him. “It’s been a while since I saw you around.” She sighed and lifted her hand behind Andy’s neck.

Junjin smiled widely.

“It’s been a while indeed.” Andy mumbled and pulled off his mother’s painful grasp and clung onto Junjin’s arm to support him from the dizziness.

The mother cupped Junjin’s face and was mesmerized as she turned it to the left and to the right and sighed even more, glimpsing at Andy smugly. Her son was not amused, but his cheeks were soon covered with a cute shade of pink.

“You look much more handsome in live than in the magazines.” Andy’s mother told. “I must say, my son finally made the right decision when leaving that rude Park Seungho.”

Junjin laughed.

“Ah, what is your name?” She questioned, suddenly very ashamed that she hadn’t even asked.

“Park Chung Jae,” Junjin bowed and kissed the back of Andy’s mother’s hand. “I sure see where Andy has inherited his beautiful looks.” He praised sincerely.

Andy’s eyes widened, and the pink shade turned darker, as his body reacted weirdly to the comment. He could not stop looking at the man, as he slowly shook his head and flashed a smile to the man who walked out of the winter resort and advanced the son prolonged.

“Dad,” Andy prompted. “Here is my husband…Park Chung Jae.”

“Please, call me Junjin. My sweetie does.” Junjin flung his arm around Andy’s waist and drew him closer as he heard the bodyguards giggling and the managers’ gasping. “And you know when my sweetie does something, I want all the people to do the same.”

The parents stared at Junjin with glowing eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter