Chapter 3: 31 days

We got married...drunk!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: 31 Days

Andy immediately crossed his arms onto his chest, pulling the jacket around him, so Junjin would not check him out. The two stared at each other, Andy at the door and Junjin on the couch. He had a wide smirk on his face as he was browsing the pages of their contract and looking at the man he hadn’t expected to see like that. The managers blinked their eyes – the bodyguards bit their lips, hiding the wide smiles on their faces – and glanced at both of them.

“I can see you still have the mark I made.” Junjin chuckled. “Your skin bruises like a peach Mr. Lee.” He added and reached his hand for a handshake.

Andy blushed fiercely, tucking the scarf, as he scoffed and sat down in front of the guy, ignoring the attempt of shaking hands. Minwoo shortly followed his boss and sat down next to him, seeing from the corner of his eyes how Kim Dongwan and Eric and Hyesung followed them. Junjin slammed the contract to the desk in front of him, and flashed a smile.

“So,” He began. “You want to perform in our concert hall, huh?” He grinned.

“Yes.” Andy replied curtly.

“I guess it’s possible. I mean you would not be here if it weren’t, right?” The older man laughed and ran his hand through his black hair.

Andy looked at him despised and little wrinkled his nose, as the man he had found oh so charming enough to sleep with him, seemed like a big douche right now. Minwoo hit his thigh softly, telling him to smile and be polite. Andy flashed the most perfect fake smile and laughed awkwardly with the man. Junjin reached his left hand onto his chin and scratched it, Andy seeing the golden wedding ring on his finger. He instantly blushed again.

“Oppa!” The six men in the room turned their heads towards the source of the scream. “Oh, you’re having company! I’m very sorry!” the girl that entered the room said and bowed apologetically.

“No, no, come in Sun Jae.” Junjin grinned and gestured with his hand. “This is my step sister. We have the same father.” He explained.

Andy looked at her and waited for her to sit down next to her brother as their eyes met and the girl gasped and grabbed her brother’s hand. Junjin snorted.

“Oppa, isn’t he…” Junjin nodded. “…my brother-in-law.”

Minwoo had just sipped the delivered drink, as he spat it out and shifted his head at Andy, who was suddenly extremely paralyzed. He could feel all the gazes landing at him and staying only at him. Junjin nodded at the girl and she giggled.

“Oh, oppa told me last night that he met a guy while travelling and spending all of his money.” She explained. “He tells me everything you see.” She snickered. “It’s nice to know that Korea’s best rap artist is a beast in the bed.”

Junjin scorned and cracked up as he knew his sister was messing with the celebrity, who had now turned absolutely red. Junjin didn’t know if it was anger or shame, but he looked kinda adorable while pouting his lips like that. Minwoo had been frowning for a while now, glimpsing at the other manager as neither of them could explain the situation.

“Kinda cool also,” Sun Jae smiled. “That you guys are married.”

“About that,” Andy suddenly raised his voice and sat up from the comfortable sofa. “I think we should talk about it Mr. Park.”

Hyesung was biting his lips very hard, while Eric was trying to focus on something else so he wouldn’t burst into laughter. All of the people in the room knew that Andy wasn’t smooth with talking, so he overreacted and let his actions speak louder.

“Well, Andy,” Minwoo murmured. “Sign the contract and then you can build up this scandal even more!”

The celebrity shuddered to the scary, scolding voice of his manager as he nodded quickly and grabbed the paper from the table and signed it. The girl glanced at the two bodyguards at the back and waved her hand flirtatiously at the taller guy. Eric smiled at her and bowed his head down, missing the disgusted look on his partner’s face.

“Can we talk somewhere…privately?” Andy asked from the tall man.

“Sure.” Junjin responded and put his hand onto the celebrity’s shoulder and shoved his hand towards the door.

“Take him to your bedroom oppa!” Sun Jae suggested behind the two.

Andy cleared his throat and shook Junjin’s hand off, as he scurried out and pushed the man to the wall and glared at him as angrily as he could. Junjin di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter