Chapter 7: Never fall in love

We got married...drunk!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Never fall in love

Minwoo pulled Andy to the living room by the wrist and made him stand in front of the television. The manager switched the device on and immediately some woman was talking about the last night’s incident. Andy bit his lip furiously when the obvious hand-filmed scene of Junjin getting beaten kept rewinding. He could hear the growls again, and he could see the anger in Seungho’s face, as the title under the video made ridiculous assumptions of the fight.

“Jealousy of an old lover? A duel between two guys? Which one is the winner? We shall talk about it later. Who do you think suits for Andy Lee better? Junjin or Seungho?” The young woman asked. “I personally support Junjin. This was ‘With the Stars’ and I am Lee So Min. Good day.” She bowed and the show ended.

Minwoo switched the television off and lifted his hands onto his hips, glaring at Andy so seriously that he shuddered visibly.

“Explain.” The manager muttered.

“I…It happened all of a sudden, hyung!” Andy swore. “He just…And we just…and Junjin…and then hyung…” he babbled.

Minwoo stopped him and heaved a long sigh.

“You better hope that after all this, you’ll be able to divorce.” He threatened. “If you fall in love—“

“Hyung,” Andy was stern. “I never fall in love when I am already in love.” He said. “That’s impossible.”

The manager heaved another extremely annoyed sigh, and discarded the remote controller to the sofa, before he advanced the door. After couple of steps, he turned around and ogled at the celebrity.

“Sometimes love is complicated.” He murmured sadly and walked out.

               

Dongwan threw the magazine to the bed and crossed his arms. Junjin was not intimidated by the manager, but he knew Dongwan was extremely mad. His face never looked like that – except when he was playing or searching for his bag.

“Hyung, before you say anyth—“

“Are you out of your freaking mind!?” Dongwan exclaimed. “When I said you need to make yourself look great and take the citizens to your side, I did not mean getting beaten up!”

Junjin blinked his swollen eyes.

“At least you’re famous now!” The manager said and sat down to the bed, fighting between whether to smile or be furious.

Junjin looked at the short man and exhaled, thinking if he should tell what he had just spilled out or take the words back and deny that he was just out of his mind. Dongwan did not look too angry, but he did not look happy either. And if he was satisfied by Junjin’s fame now, there was something else inside Dongwan’s small head that made him actually insane.

“Hyung,” Junjin murmured.

“What?” Dongwan shifted his head at the younger lad and fiddled the phone he had taken out to check the schedule.

“I…What if…and this is just an…idea,” Junjin stammered. “What if I don’t…want to divorce?”

Dongwan dropped the gadget and the shock plastered upon his wrinkly face.

“No, Junjin…”

 

Eric and Hyesung carried the bags to the car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter