Chapter 1: who are you!?

We got married...drunk!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Who are you!?

 

Andy stepped out of the private plane and walked down the stairs that brought him to the airport. Immediately people surrounded him with cameras that flashed, as he smirked and waved his hand. A girl ran towards him, obviously working for the first day as his assistant, and gave him a cupboard cup full of something that vaguely smelled off coffee. Andy took a sip and instantly spat out the liquid as he pushed the cup back to the girl and yelled, “This is not black coffee!”

The girl gasped shocked and bowed, apologizing million times, before she ran away and went to fetch another cup. Andy’s eyes were covered by sunglasses and he had a hoodie around his upper body, and the bag hung beautifully on his forearm. The paparazzi moved alongside him as he entered the airport and waited for his manager to get the car for them.

“Andy ssi,” the man said. “The car should come here soon.”

“Thanks hyung.” Andy spoke and looked around. “Meanwhile, could you please shoo those paparazzi away. I don’t want everyone to know I am here in Las Vegas.”

The short manager nodded eagerly and moved towards the two bodyguards who turned around right away and told the paparazzi to stop filming. Couple of fans ran to Andy and gave their notebooks to him to write his sign down.

“We are like your hugest fans!” the other one squealed.

“Nice to know.” Andy mumbled.

“Yeah! And we totally adore your relationship with the CEO of Aein&Hani!” the slightly taller answered and grabbed the notebook back as Andy had signed it.

The celebrity chuckled and said, “Don’t we all?”

The girls almost fainted when Andy tapped their shoulders and walked off as the car had been put to halt in front of the door. The two bodyguards walked after him and before them the manager, as Andy Lee disappeared from the airport and the paparazzi followed him with their cameras.

               

“Hyung,” Andy talked to the phone. “I just landed. Don’t worry. So far I haven’t seen anything else but fans and paparazzi.” He smiled. “Don’t worry. I am perfectly safe with Hyesung and Eric. And Minwoo hyung is constantly by my side.” He explained. “I wished you’d be here though.”

Minwoo glanced at his watch while Andy was babbling to the phone. The elevator was really slow, and they had a tight schedule. He looked at the passing floors and sighed, before he turned his gaze at the singer under the hoodie and the sunglasses.

“I love you too, hyung.” Andy said. “Before you even notice, I will be back at home.” He grinned and adjusted the strap of the bag on his shoulder. “I will call later, okay?”

Minwoo looked at the guy, as the phone went back into the bag, and shook his head. Andy blinked his eyes, and shrugged as the elevator finally bleeped on the right floor and they could escape from the stuffy air. Andy plodded in front of the manager towards the most expensive and largest room when someone collided with him and almost pushed him over.

“YAH!” Andy yelled, but the guy just rushed to the lifts and didn’t look back. “Jerk!”

“Don’t worry about him, Andy-sshi.” Minwoo ordered and opened the door for the celebrity. “According to his clothes, he was someone we should not care about.”

Andy nodded and entered the room, throwing his bag to the bed and removing the hoodie. He opened the luggage the two bodyguards were carrying and put on a jacket and some really cool accessories. Looking through a mirror, Andy snickered and straightened his collar. Minwoo gave him his phone and they were ready

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter