Chapter 64

Achievement Unlocked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Continues from previous chapter…

 

Taeyeon, Jessica and Amber arrived first at the restaurant. As soon as they walked in Amber ran to Siwon and he picked her up.

“Uncle!” She said, giggling as Siwon was spinning around with her raised above his head.

“Hi Amber” He lowered her but still held her and she kissed his cheek.

“Mommy says you need a haircut” She said playing with his hair. He chuckled. Taeyeon and Jessica laughed.

“Do I?” He asked and they both nodded. “Then I’ll go get one soon” He said, looking at Amber who nodded, happily.

 

Meanwhile you and Sunny just finished getting ready. You were really tired but still wanted to go spend time with your friends.

“Are you ready to go?” You asked Sunny, yawning.

“Yes” She said, walking closer to you and cupping your cheeks. You hugged her waist. “Why don’t you stay and rest?” You shook your head, smiling. “But you’ve only slept a few hours during this past days, baby” She said, fixing your hair.

“But I want to go…” You said, pouting and she chuckled, pinching your cheek.

“Okay… you can go…” She said, you grinned and kissed her lips. She placed her arms around your neck, kissing you back. You parted the kiss and went to your car.

 

Amber wanted to help Siwon wait tables so he hander her some menus and told her to bring them to the table. She walked by his side holding his hand.

“Good evening!” Amber said, happily. She then walked around the table handing the menus.

“Good evening, can I offer you something to drink while you choose your meal?” He said as Amber walked back to his side and held his hand. They smiled at her and ordered their drinks. When she got tired of helping she went to their table.

“Are you done being a waiter?” Taeyeon asked her as she sat her on her lap.

“I’m tired auntie” Amber said leaning her back on Taeyeon. Taeyeon kissed her head.

 

You arrived at the restaurant parking lot a while later. You got out of the car and walked to the entrance hand in hand.

“Sunny?” Someone said from behind you. You both turned around and saw Tiffany. You tightened your hold on Sunny’s hand. Your head was flooding with memories of what had happened before every time she appeared in your life.

“Hi Tiffany, how are you?” Sunny asked, tracing circles on the back of your hand with her thumb.

“I’m good. How are you two?” She asked, smiling.

“We’re good too.” Sunny said, smiling back. No one said anything else until Sunny spoke again. “Are you here for dinner?” She asked, intertwining her fingers with yours.

“Yes, I’m going on a date” Tiffany said, cheerfully.

Sunny and Tiffany talked for a while as you just stood there not knowing what to do.

“I’ll be inside” You said, letting go of Sunny’s hand and started making your way to the restaurant entrance.

“___ wait” Tiffany said. You turned around, looking at her with sad eyes. “I want to apologize. I know I’ve done a lot of things wrong.”

 

Flashback to chapter 56…

 

“Hi Tiffany, thank you for coming” Sunny’s mom said when she opened the door.

“Hi Ms. Lee, no problem, I was here visiting my parents” Tiffany said walking in.

“Take a seat” Sunny’s mom said sitting on the couch.

“So, what did you want to talk to me about?”

“I need you to do something for me”

“If this has something to do with Sunny or ___ I won’t do it.” Tiffany said. Sunny’s mom frowned. “___ is an amazing person. She takes good care of Sunny and she loves her. They love each other more than anything in the world.” Tiffany said, smiling.

“I don’t like her for my Sunny” Sunny’s mom said.

“If you give her a chance, you’ll see that they’re made for each other”

“What ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter