Chapter 6

Achievement Unlocked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Friday. You have been a little down all week. You all were having lunch now in the school cafeteria.

Taeyeon and Jessica were in their own little world feeding each other. You and Sunny were eating in silence.

“Why don’t we do something tonight?” Sunny suddenly said. Taeyeon and Jessica turned to look at her.

“Like what?” Jessica said.

“We could go to the movies, there’s this new movie called ‘the purge: anarchy’, one day every year during 12 hours all crimes are legal and there’s no emergency services at all” You said all excited. It was the first time you talked today.

“I’m in” They all said at the same time and you laughed.

“Have you all been rehearsing to say that?” You chuckled and kept eating.

 

They went to pick you up at work and you all went to the movies. They somehow managed to pay for everything not giving you a chance to protest. You all went to your seats (seat order: Taeyeon, Jessica, You, Sunny just in case you wondered ;) ).

Some guy from your class was there too and when he saw Sunny he decided to sit next to her.

He started talking to her, and since she didn’t want to be rude she followed the conversation. You looked at your watch and saw that the movie would start in ten minutes. You glanced at Taeyeon and Jessica, they were making out, taking this as a change you snatched some gummy bears from Taeyeon and ate them.

During the movie you kept glancing at Sunny and that guy. He was trying to hold her hand but she was too immersed in the movie to notice it. You frowned and tried to focus on the movie.

When Sunny noticed what he was doing she felt uncomfortable. She was avoiding his hand but he kept trying.

“_____, can you switch seats with me?” Sunny whispered in your ear and you nodded. He got mad and you mentally smirked.

Once the movie was over you all stood up. As you were leaving the theater you felt someone grabbing your shirt and pushing you to a wall. The girls were already outside.

“What are you doing?” You said to your classmate as he grabbed you by the collar of your shirt.

“That’s what I was going to ask you. Didn’t you see that she was into me?” He said angry.

“Look, she asked me to switch seats so she’s clearly not into you” You said mad. He was hurting you.

“Who the f**k are you to her to say that?”

“Someone more important than you apparently” You smirked and he punched you in the face.

 

The girls were waiting for you outside when they saw some workers kicking your c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter