Chapter 59

Achievement Unlocked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few months later…

 

You were in Taeyeon’s restaurant, standing in front of the mirror of their changing room.

“Aish this stupid tie…” You mumbled as you tried to tie it for the tenth time. You heard someone chuckle and turned around.

“Need help with that?” You nodded and she smiled. She walked closer and helped you tie it.

“Thank you, how do I look?” You asked and she hugged you.

“You look really handsome” You hugged her back.

“Thanks Tae” You said and she hugged you a little tighter.

“I can’t believe you’re getting married today”

“Me neither… Thanks for letting us use your restaurant, It had to be this week that the venue had a flood” You chuckled and she pinched your cheek.

“It’s also your restaurant, remember?” You smiled.

“Yeah…” She giggled.

“Are you ready?” You nodded. “Okay, let’s go”

 

“You look beautiful Sunny” Jessica walked straight to her and hugged her.

“You think so?” Sunny asked hugging her back.

“Yeah, ___’s a lucky girl”

“I’m the lucky one” Jessica smiled and parted the hug.

“I’m going to check on the guests, I’ll be right back” Sunny nodded.

Jessica went outside and smiled when she saw a couple walk in.

“She’s inside” She said smiling and they nodded.

 

“You look beautiful honey”

“Mom?” Sunny said surprised. Her mom hugged her. “What are you doing here?”

“Your lovely soon to be wife and I had a long conversation the other day and she told us that if we didn’t come to the wedding then she would never let us see you again” Her mom said smiling.

“She said that?” Sunny asked parting the hug. They chuckled.

“No, but it’s true that we talked and she asked for our blessing” Sunny smiled wide. She loved you even more now if it was even possible. You managed to talk to her parents and after a lot of talking her mom gave you her blessing and also told you to go there anytime you wanted. She felt bad for everything that she did to you but you told her that it was the past and she should forget about that. She respects you a lot and she’s starting to love you like her own daughter.

“And we gave it to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter