Chapter 61

Achievement Unlocked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would like to thank Princess-Caro for the drawing she sent me ^^

 

3 months after the news…

 

It was almost 2 am. Sunny was tossing and turning on the bed thinking about something. You were sleeping beside her. She tried to fall asleep but couldn’t so she decided to wake you.

“Baby…” She whispered shaking you.

“Hmm?” You stirred and snuggled to her neck placing your hand on her tummy and rubbing it softly.

“I want red velvet cake” She said while your hair.

“I’ll get you some tomorrow” You said with your tired voice and she pouted.

“Okay…” She sadly said. You felt bad and got up; you then got dressed. “Where are you going?” She asked and you sat beside her.

“I’m going to get you some cake” You said smiling and kissed her lips sweetly.

“It’s okay baby, we can go tomorrow” She tried to stop you because you looked really tired. You shook your head.

“I’ll be right back” You kissed her forehead and went out.

 

You drove around town looking for any open store that could sell it. You found a 24h grocery store and walked in. After looking around the store for half an hour an old lady approached you.

“Can I help you?” You got startled but turned around and smiled.

“Yes, I was wondering if you have red velvet cake” You said calming your racing heart.

“I’m sorry we don’t have right now” You smiled.

“It’s okay; do you know where I can find it? My wife is pregnant and she wants some” She smiled and nodded signaling that she understood.

“At this hour I don’t think you will, but if you’re willing to bake it I can give you the recipe and we have all the ingredients here”

“Yes, thank you” You got the recipe and ingredients and then went home.

 

About and more than an hour and a half later you finished baking the cake. It was already past 4am. You cut a piece and placed it on a plate; you also got a fork and then went to the bedroom. Sunny was already sleeping so you placed the cake in the counter and changed your clothes; you then got in bed and back hugged her. She snuggled closer to you.

2 hours later your alarm went off. You had an early meeting with some important people to expand your company. You turned off the alarm fast not to wake up Sunny and went to take a shower. When you went back to the bedroom to get your things and kissed Sunny’s forehead before leaving for work.

You walked inside the company while yawning and Hara chuckled.

“Good morning, you didn’t get enough sleep last night?” She asked smiling and you shook your head. “I’ll go get you some coffee” She said standing up.

“Thank you” You yawned again and then went upstairs to your office.

 

The meeting went great. Thanks to Hara’s coffee you managed to stay awake through it. You were now in Yoona’s office sitting on her couch while she worked on her computer.

“So… how come you’re all sleepy today?” She asked.

“Sunny wanted red velvet cake last night” She nodded. “At 2 am” She started laughing. “I went to the store but they didn’t have it so I bought the ingredients and baked it” You said and yawned.

“Why don’t you take a nap in your office? I can wake you in a while” You nodded and stood up; you then went to your office.

You made yourself comfortable on the couch and fell asleep.

 

Sunny woke up and went to the kitchen. She found the cake and smiled; she then went to get her phone and called you.

“Hello?” You answered with your sleepy voice.

“Hi baby” You sat up and rubbed your eyes.

“Hey; something wrong?”

“No baby, I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter