Chapter 45

Achievement Unlocked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up in your bed and Taeyeon was next to you. You sat up and she turned to look at you.

“What time is it?” You asked.

“It’s almost eight am” She said.

“What are you doing here?” You said and got up.

“Taking care of you” She said getting up. “How are you feeling?” She asked carefully.

“I’m good, I’m going to take a shower” You said and went to the bathroom. Taeyeon went to the living room where Jessica was.

 

“She’s awake, she went to take a shower” Taeyeon said and sat next to her.

“How is she?” she asked turning off the TV.

“She sounds sad, but I think she’s well rested now”

“Let’s make some breakfast, she needs to eat something” Jessica said and they both went to the kitchen. Taeyeon looked for some ingredients while Jessica texted Sunny to tell her that you were awake now.

 

You got out from the shower and went to your room to get dressed. Your phone rang. You looked at it and sighed.

“Hi Sunny” You said.

“Hey ___, how are you?” She said in a worried tone.

“I’m okay, how’s it going? Did you get the job?” You asked trying to sound cheerful.

“Yes, I started last week”

“I told you they would hire you”

“Yes, you did” You both were quiet for a while “I miss you”

“I miss you too” You said and you heard someone calling her name.

“I have to go, but I’ll call you soon okay?”

“Okay, bye bye” You said and hung up.

 

You finished getting dressed and went to the kitchen.

“Hey ____, are you hungry?” Jessica said sitting down.

“No, I’m okay” You said sitting next to her. “I’m sorry about yesterday”

“Its fine, but you should take care of your health or we’ll move back and treat you like a baby” Taeyeon said placing a plate in front of you.

“I’m not hungry Tae”

“Eat it, you’ve been sleeping for a whole day” She said and you sighed but started eating. She sat with you and they ate too.

“She’s not coming back, you know?” You suddenly said with a sad smile.

“Why not?” Taeyeon quietly asked.

“She found a job there last week, a really good job” You said and they nodded. You stood up and placed you plate on the sink. “I have to go to work” You said and went to your room to get your things. Taeyeon followed you.

 

“Why don’t we all take a day off? We could watch some movies and relax?” She said sitting in your bed.

“I have things to do, Tae. I already missed work yesterday” You said getting your bag.

“Okay… but come to the restaurant for lunch and dinner” She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter