Chapter 3: He's Alive!

Please, Remember Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Chanyeol? Park Chanyeol? This is Suho, Kai's manager...he's in the hospital right now, he got into a car accident." Suho stated over the phone hesitantly. 

"This is a joke right? Your not serious Right?! You Can't be serious!" I said almost near to a shout the words finally settling in my head.

"Please calm down Chanyeol. Just come down to SM Hospital so I can explain to you what happened." He said then hung up....Oh My...Jongin got into a car accident? How? Where? When? WHY? This is all my fault. I shouldv'e never applied for this job now look where it's got me. I ran inside to go get my bag, but I was stopped by D.O and Baekhyun blocking my way.

"Uhm D.O, Baek, if you still want to see Jongin I don't mind but right now he's in the hospital..." I said trying to calm my self down by taking steady breath's.

"HE'S WHAT? HOW?? WHY??" D.O practically yelled, Baekhyun started frowning.

"Uh his manager just called me saying he got in a car accident. So I got to go to SM Hospital. You guys can come just call me when your outside I'll come  down and get you guys" I said, they both nodded and let me off, not before getting me to write my number down. I practically ran to my car, I just couldn't imagine how he ended up in a car accident, Jongin was such a careful driver it wasn't even a joke, what couldv'e happened for him to end up in such a situation. I finally reached the hospital I ran inside about to ask the lady at the desk for his room number but she beat me to it.

"Park Chanyeol? He's in room 302" She said pointing to the elevator. I smiled at her thankfully and took the elevator. Once on the 3 floor I walked to the left looking for room 302. Seeing that the first room started with the number 399, I turned the around to avoid going in a complete circle. As I walked up to his room, I stopped myself from opening his door, I needed to calm myself, I was being hectic and his manager was probably in there, I wouldv'e damaged something or maybe someone if Jongin was just as bad as he thinks he is. For all he knows Jongin could be absolutely fine and just need some rest, taking a deep breath I slowly opened the room door seeing that my assumption was absolutely wrong. Jongin was wrpped upintirely in cast's from his neck all the way down to his feet.

"Oh...No, No, Oh My, No" I walked slowly over to him not noticing Suho was in the room. I approached Jongin slowly gently caressing his face. "You idiot how did you end up in this mess." 

"It's actually a stupid story if you ask me." A deep yet caring voice said scaring me, I looked up to see Suho sitting there with a thoughtful look on his face. "W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter