Chapter 19: Interview's: pt2

Please, Remember Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in the bus at the time watching my baby on TV. I was going to be on the sidelines but Suho suggested I stay in the bus and watch instead. I was curious as to why he was so hesitant but it seemed lik ehe made up his mind and I listened, staying quietly on the bus. I wondered real hard as to what could be eating at Suho so bad, I knew it couldn't have been Baekhyun, they were on the phone all night last night keeping me up... Gosh I can't wait to get back and tease Baekhyun for this!

'Now Back to your program' The TV stated breaking him out of his thought's "Hello and welcome back. Now I know all of you having been waiting for this special event, the comeback of the one and only KAI!" The Interiewer named Park Bom squealed into the camera.

"Oh yay! My baby woop woop woop!!" I said to myself as I watched him walk on the stage. But something wasn't right why did he look so tired? Or was it just me, I remember when they left an hour ago he was excited and quite joyful.

"Thanks's Bom!" Jongin said sitting down.

"Ahh, it's great to see you back, and your as cute as ever but let's cut to the chase and get down to what were all really here for right?" Bom said lifting up her hands and making the crowd go wild. Jongin shuffled in his seat as sweat trickled down his face, he nodded hesitantly. "GREAT! Now let's get to the juicy detail's, of Kai!" The crowd went wild again. "Now Kai, lately there have been some photo's of you shirtless on the beach with a lover" Bom said pointing to the big screen behind them as it showed a couple of a guy who looked like Jongin with a girl with long flowing hair cuddling together. I was blown away when did Jongin get to take those?? WHAT THE HELL!

"WHAT?! Are those?" Jongin said almost yelling but then covering his mouth when he realized he over reacted.

"Oh so are you surprised how we got these? Yeah we g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter