Chapter 1: How it all started.

Please, Remember Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It all started when I woke up at 6:30 am, that dreadful morning. -FlashBack- "Wake up Chan-" I heard my name being called. I rubbed at my eyes until they finally opened. I saw that it was Jongin, he was hovering over me with a mesmerizing smile on his face. "Come on wake up, you have that interview today you can't be late" He pulled the duvet off me, soon proceeding to open the blinds. I looked at my phone seeing it was only 6:30am.... "Ehh are you okay? Jongin it's only 6:30, my interview starts at 1pm." I laughed seeing the blush creep up on his face. 

"Well I'm sorry, I have work at 8:00, and i wanted t-to..." He looked away from me unable to complete his sentence, I chuckled again. I got up to embrace him in a backhug.

"I didn't say I wouldn't eat breakfast with you, but I'll eat with you on one condition" He turned around, in my arms, smiling at me.

"Okay what is it!" He was absolutely adorable, I kissed him on the lips not being able to resist him anymore. As I pulled away his blushed deepened and I couldn't help but fall in love with him all over again.

We spoke a silent agreement as I pulled him with me out of our shared room. Jongin and I have known each other since we were kids, we've never seperated and it was a sure thing, everone knew we might've ended up together. But at the beginning neither of us pursued the other because it was what we did, it was an unspoken agreement that we always had, I always loved Jongin and he knew it, I was never sure if he loved me in that manner back, I just had to wait until he made the first move to make sure. Jongin was the captain of the dance team in our school, so when he invited me to his last show of the year I thought it was weird when he also invited his family. Usually his parents were to busy to attend so me and my parents would. But anyways I'm getting off topic, both our parents came, I came, his closest friends, my closest friend's it was spilling with obviousness, I was just to naive to realise. When his solo came on he got off stage, me thinking it's part of the show I smiled at his sillyness, but it seems everyone else knew what was going on except me as the crowd cheered him on as he walked over to me. I was astonished that Jongin could pull this off, but I still never understood what was going on until he got on one knee and looked up at me with those dazziling hazel eyes of his, he finally spoke.

He said "Channie....My Channie, I know you've waited...we've waited almost all of our lives for this so why not do it now when it's all about me?" the crowd laughed, I could feel tears falling from my eyes as he smiled and grabbed my hand. He slipped a silver ring with a good sized diamond on it, as I got a closer look I could see that it even had engraved on the side 'Jongin&Chanyeol'. He flashed his hand showing me that he was wearing a similiar one on. I honestly couldn't take it, if he didnt finish what he was saying I was going to massacre his lips infront of all his friends and I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter