Chapter 2: The Accident.

Please, Remember Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jongin left I sat down to watch Tv for three hours. I finally got up when it hit 11:30 to shower. When I got out I picked out my favorite shirt, a light blue button up, and black jeans. I put on my black snapback that said Love in white and my black glasses. Grabbing an apple, I picked up my phone looking at the time, it was 12:20, I had a good bit of time so I texted Jongin saying I was leaving now. After turning of the lights I walked to my car and started it up to leave. As I reached the Cafe and parked, Jongin called me. Surprised since he never called me during work I answered immediately.

"H-Hello?!" I asked smiling.

"Channie!! Good luck at your interview! Remember I Love You! I'll see you when you get home" He said laughing. I smiled that just boosted my mood tenfold. "I would love to talk longer, but I escapedto the bathroom and my manager is bound to find me in....3 minutes"

"Ahh the sneaky one are we? Thank's Jongin, I Love You to, call me when you get off work!" I said satisfied he went through all that trouble for me, his manager was strict, but still loving either way, Jongin was a rising solo artist by the stage name Kai, he was loved all over Korea for his dancing and singing. So he had a crazy schedule, so crazy he could never call me, but sneaking of to the bathroom when his manager didn't notice, he was to cute.

"Understood Oh before I for-" He was cut off by a slamming door and some yelling. "JONGIN!! GET OFF THE PHONE YOU HAVE TO FINISH RECORDING THAT SONG NOW!" His manager yelled so loud I had to remove the phone away from my ear. "Uh-oh busted... I'm sorry you had to hear that Channie, remember I love you. BYE" Then the call ended. Whoa... His manager, Kim Joonmyeon or Suho, is no joke... I scratched the back of my head, worrying if I should just skip this all together and instead go see if Jongin is okay. No I can't, Jongin is fine, I need to do this. I stepped out the car and headed in the Cafe tucking my phone in my pocket.

I entered the Cafe, looking around for the owner. The place was so busy I chuckled abit, the place was cute. I decided to head to the counter and ask for the owner, his name was D.O. 

"Uhm excuse me, I'm Park Chaneol I have an interview with the owner D.O." I said to the boy working behind the counter. He smiled and motioned for me to follow him to the back.

"Nice to meet you Chanyeol, I'm Byun Baekhyun. That's the lazy sack of an owner over there." I smiled and chuckled, I would love to work here, it gave off such a happy atmosphere. Baekhyun woke up D.O and then patted me on the shoulder whispering a 'fighting' before leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter