Chapter 25: New Home!

Please, Remember Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the tour finally finished we found ourselves heading home. Honestly I missed home more then anything. But for me anywhere was home as long as I was with Chanyeol. Once the bus stopped I was confused as to where we were. Peering out the window of the bus, I saw Sehun waving at us. I looked around to ask Suho where were we but then I realized Suho had some important business to take care of so he stayed in the last town and allowed us to go home. Scared out of my mind I shook Chanyeol awake.

"Chanyeol!! Wake up! I think we're lost!" Hearing my panicking voice Chanyeol woke up instantly. Turning to me he inspected me throughly.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?! Can you breathe?!" I smiled. Honestly, Chanyeol even with his annoying jokes and sometimes childish antics, he cared for me and always made me his first priority. 

"Yes I'm okay. Im ecstatic actually. But I think our bus driver took us to the wrong location " I said pointing out the window. Smirking at me with a knowing face Chanyeol pulled me up from my seat and dragged me out the bus. Once out Sehun ran towards me and pounced on me instantly. 

"Jongin!!!! Don't leave me alone ever again! Understood?! I don't care if you have fans all over the world. I missed you..." Smiling to myself I hugged him back. 

"I missed you to!"

"But seriously you can't leave me alone because I'm a wanted man and now that people know I know you, your stuck with me for life... Chanyeol to." I began laughing because Sehun's silliness was  adorable. But once I realized he wasn't laughing along I let go of him to look him in the eyes. 

His face was filled with utmost seriousness. Worried about me and Chanyeol's future suddenly I questioned him. 

"Your just joking right?!..." He shook his head from left to right informing me that he was being serious beyond belief. My face paled instantly and I whispered outy last words. 

"What... In the hell did you do..." Smirking up at me Sehun answered... Well as well as Sehun could answer. 

"I fell in love..."

 

*******

Sehun informed me that he would explain everything to me later right now we had to deal with something bigger. After Chanyeol and Sehun greeted each other they talked to each other and then looked at me, then continued conversing as if I wasn't there. 

"UHM HELLO?! Famous Idol here. If I'm out here longer then I should be I could be mauled." Suddenly, as if finally realizing I was still here, they both looked at me and then came running full speed in my direction. Shocked by how fast they could run I stood stunned and covered my eyes awaiting the impact. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter