Chapter 26: New Arrival's.

Please, Remember Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being pregnant, for me was like one of the major tests God gave us on our relationship. The things and situations we went through were insane. 

After finding out that I was pregnant Chanyeol freaked out. Whether you called his reaction good or bad wouldn't matter as whatever he was feeling at this very moment made him become the most stressed person imagineable. 

I mean working 5 jobs and then coming how to feed your 7 kids with no husband... And he wasn't even working. Just the fact that I would be producing his kid made him go insane. It actually made me laugh. But trying to can him down well... It lead to new heights... 

"Morning Chanyeol, do you know where's the.....oh no"

"Oh Sweetie your awake! Guess what, I looked up online how to make this drink that would help you because your pregnant... Although we didn't have all the ingredients.. BUT that's okay. I put in some other delicious stuff. Here come try it." 

I regretted ever waking up this morning. Said drink looked nothing like the picture of the drink on his phone. Chanyeol had bags under his eyes, nose and cheeks red obviously from going outside to do whatever he thought would help me... 

The only thing is this DRINK would kill me! Taking a deep breath, I whispered to my self

"Only 4 more months to go..." Picking up the cup I took one swig. The smell threw me off entirely but the taste... Sent me to the the ground which turned into a visit to the hospital. 

"Chanyeol we don't need to go to the hospital... I'm okay" I said between deep breaths. Chanyeol was hyperventilating. I couldn't tell if he was breathing and honestly I doubt he got any sleep. Only God knew what in the hell he was thinking. 

*******

Another incident which lead to the hospital was the biggest argument we ever had. 

"Jongin... Could you come done here please" I was laying in our bedroom thinking of possible names for our soon to be baby. But I had my headphones in so at that time I didn't hear Chanyeol calling for me. My favorite song was playing, at the same time Chanyeol barged into the room. 

"JONG ING IN! I have been calling you for the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter