Chapter 27: Parenting Ain't Easy!

Please, Remember Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-7 months later-

"Wahhhh-"

"Holy I can't take it... Jongin go check on them please. I can't take it..."

"I don't wanna~"

"I don't care. It's your night. So go" Sighing in defeat at Chanyeol commanding voice I walked across the hall to the twins bedroom. After giving birth to the twins me and Chanyeol weren't fully prepared for but after a while we got used to them, making things work out perfectly fine.

Jared and Jamie are there names. Well there American names. While in the hospital we were stuck on what to name them, then like a of luck, Chanyeol gave the idea of giving them two names each.

Throwing caution into the wind I agreed. Why the hell not? In the end he chose their Korean names Myung-Dae and Mi-Cha. While I chose Jared and Jamie. Cute right?

As I walked into the room the strong odor of baby poop woke me right up. Scurrying over to Myung-Dae, I didn't even need to check Mi-Cha's diaper to know that it was him.

He always poops on my nights. It's like he's out to get me, maybe it was because when pushing them out I cursed at him by accident...

Afew minutes after Myung-Dae came out, when I thought it was over that's when Mi-Cha decided to pop her head out. Because of that while holding Myung-Dae in my arms a string of curse words erupted out my mouth.

Since then Myung-Dae seems to be giving me trouble.

Not only him but Mi-Cha on the other hand ain't heaven either. She's a heavy sleeper. When I mean heavy I mean the only way to wake her up is by the smell of food. That's great during the night but when she gets up she cries and cries... And CRIES!! Sometimes I don't get a wink of sleep.

Sighing in relief that he finally stopped crying. I changed his diaper.

After changing his diaper I brought him downstairs to heat up a bottle. Our fridge is now occupied from the top to bottom with non-stop baby bottles, its a good and bad thing for us. When the bottles are needed we only have to heat them up, but that means we had to buy tons of instant ramen so we wouldn't starve. Although some nights we go out to eat. We know it's not the best life, but I don't think we'd have it another way

*******

"Myung-Dae get down from their..." Running over to pick him up from the table I wondered how in the world he got up there in the first place. I brought him and placed him in his toy, seat, car, thingy. In my eyes, it's like a tiny jail but with out the cells and he is always ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter