The truth

You're the Reason

Hey ^^

Here is a very short chapter that I wrote just now in a boring get together with my aunts XD 

Look forward to the next chapter please ;) 

Enjoy ^^

*********

 

Eric was at home putting on a nice suit to go to Minwoo's parents' house, when his cellphone rang. 
 
"Hello?" He said.
 
"Are you also enjoying?! We are!! What a great leader you are. Now fix this situation if you can" an annoying hysterical laugh was then heard from the other side of the phone.
 
"Just tell me who the are you?! And I will come for you bastard. I knew it was all planned" Eric threatened the unknown guy.
 
"You know us well enough idiot. Meet us at 5 at the address that I send to you, AND come alone" he hung up like that.  
 
Eric was puzzled. 'I know him?!' He thought and scratched his chin. 
 
He decided to meet Minwoo's family tomorrow and changed his clothes again. Meanwhile he tried Minwoo's phone for several times but it was still off, so he thought the singer wanted some kind of privacy for the time being.
******
 
At 5 pm, Eric was standing in front of an old place in countryside. A tall and masculine guy who seemed to be a bodyguard showed him the way to where he was going to have a meeting with the guy who was the reason of all his nightmares.
 
When he entered the big room with a fancy furniture, he recognized the guy sitting behind the big table right away.
 
"Teacher Lee Sooman?!" His mouth stayed wide open after pronouncing the name.
 
"Yes, that's me" he laughed.
"You and your little friends thought you could win the game, you are nothing compared to me, you have been always my baby dolls, nothing more" 
 
"And why on earth have you done such a thing?" Eric clenched his fists.
 
"Because I just wanted to, you cannot just do anything, go and establish your own company, the whole Shinhwa thing belongs to me. I have found you in nowhere. you should have listened to me when you still had time. "
 
"You are insane, we are not your assets. We had the right to quit." Eric almost shouted.
 
The bodyguard pulled Eric backwards, out of the room. 
"And why did you tell me all this? You " Eric shouted while getting pulled away by the huge bodyguard. He was losing the chance to punch the bastard who was smirking at him like there was no tomorrow. So he tried his best to free his arms and rush to the crazy man, but it was useless. The huge man was a bodyguard after all.
 
"Because I wanted to destroy you for good. I don't need you anymore and I wanted to let you know who the boss is in this damn industry" Lee Sooman was then at the door of his room looking at the now very aggressive Eric who was trying hard to get free from the strong grip of the bodyguard and kill the smirking man with his bare hands.
 
*****
He came back home angry and frustrated. So, he decided to meet Minwoo's parents tomorrow when he would feel better and be calmer. 
He started drinking suju alone to forget all those things he had heard. He needed the members now to tell them the news and develop a plan to destroy the guy who once gathered them together but the members were nowhere to be found.