Come back to me

You're the Reason

I wanted to post a longer chapter but I didn't have enough time to do so :( maybe next time ;)

Enjoy :P

********

 

 

 

Minwoo looked at the broken cell phone on the ceramic floor. Why did he break it? He regretted it. After hearing the news from his brother's mouth about Eric leaving him behind, he just couldn't control his emotions. But now something awakened in him. How on earth did he believe that? "It isn't true, no it isn't" He thought. Eric has good reasons if he has even left. He had to know those reasons. 

 
His body was sore from all those beatings, there was dried blood on the corner of his mouth. He hasn't eaten anything for so long, he was starving and every single part of his body was craving for a good rest. But he was feeling better than yesterday. He had to talk to Eric. He figured it out at last that he still trust that man. 
 
Therefore, he slowly got up from the cold floor and found his way to the kitchen, ate something and slept for a few hours. He was going to take care of himself. Then, he would find a way to talk to Eric. Anything could do, even buying another cellphone or even ask people to lend him one. No matter what, he had to know the reasons behind the betrayal of the person who would never turn his back to him. 
 
It was almost the evening when he put on a warm overcoat and a cap, tried his best not to be recognizable and went out of the house. He had to call overseas, so he couldn't use public telephones. Murmuring the possible alternative he had, Minwoo took the way to the city. 
 
The social and introvert man he was, Confronting all those people on the street has never been uncomfortable for him. But now it was truly an exception. His hands were sweaty and trembling. Every time a person was coming in his way, he would feel a voice in his head that would say: 'you are recognized, just escape, run, run'. He couldn't concentrate. He was totally stressed out. After walking aimlessly for quite some time to the city center, he found himself near to a friend's flat. He wasn't sure if he could still trust that person but that tiny hope rose in his aching heart. For a few minutes which took him to reach the destination he forgot about the cruel world he used to consider a happy place before. 
 
He was almost at the doorbell when a strong grip on his waist pulled him backwards. He started struggling, kicking his legs in the air but it was all useless and his hand never reached that doorbell again.
 
"Who are you?!?! Let me go.. Let me go" but instead of an answer to his questions and pleading, just a chuckle and a few whispers were heard. The empty alley was also no help. When his eyes saw the view of a very narrow and dark alley, that his attacker was taking him to, his kicks and shouts got hysterical and extreme but the palm on his mouth muffled all those things he wanted to shout. Just when he was thrown harshly on the ground, saw the 2 tall figures of smirking guys looking at him like a lamb as a delicious dinner of two hungry wolves. And a shiver went down his spine. Sitting on the ground he moved himself backward till he was leaning on the wall as a kind of support he was deprived from for quite a long time now. 
 
"Lee minwoo-ssi, we are your fans" one said and the other started laughing like he just heard the funniest joke ever. 
 
"I have always wanted to a celebrity!" The other announced proudly. 
 
When a hand came toward the trembling figure on the ground, the singer didn't hesitate to stand up and run as fast as possible but he found a wall preventing him from going any further at the end of the dark alley! It was a impasse. No wonder they didn't run after him. The annoying sound of the guys laughing was being heard. He was screwed up. His body was still sore, there was no way he could fight with those two men who were twice his size.
 
 He closed his eyes and thought of the damn cellphone. He had to talk to Eric. He would come for him even if he was on the Mars. But Minwoo  knew, he had to capitulate. Hot tears washed his face. And when two guys were enjoying themselves with his poor body, he just let them be. The only thing he was capable of doing at the moment was gagging. 
He was facing the group, his lips pressing to the dirty surface, when his eyes caught a sight of a cellphone in the pocket of one of the bastards' jeans on the ground, not too far away from his hands. 
 
His shaky hands reached out for the cellphone, completely out of the attackers' sights who were having a good time then. When the cellphone was in his grasp, he hided his hand under his body. 
 
"The has a good body. " one said and the other agreed with a "mmm" and it was the last thing the singer heard before passing out. 
 
When he slowly opened his eyes again. He was still in that cursed and dark place, lying faced first on the cold ground, but he was alone. They have left him in a horrible state. His eyes watered, he was hoping it was all a nightmare he would wake up from. He didn't have enough energy to stand up. 'He had to talk to Eric' he remembered. The cellphone was still in his palm, he sighed and called USA, getting the answers was more important for him than the much needed help. 
 
The telephone was picked up and the kind and familiar feminine voice rang in his ear :"hello?" 
 
"Ummmaaaaaaa" he said with a low sad and pleading tone and his eyes watered again and he choked because of the lump in his throat.
 
"Minwoo-yah???? What's wrong dear?!" Eric's mom sounded alerted and concerned.
 
"I love him umma" he confessed, thinking this would convince Eric to come back to him. "Cannot he come back to me Umma? I cannot live without him." 
 
"What are you saying?! He hasn't found you yet?!, he didn't come with me dear, where are you? You sound sad sweetie!"
 
"He didn't go.... I need help" he talked more to himself than the worried woman on the other side of the phone.
 
"Find him baby. Call him" the mother advised.