I'm alone

You're the Reason

Let's forget about the cancellation of our OT6 concert with reading fanfics! Enjoy^^

*****

Minwoo was lying on the sofa in front of the TV, watching a football game, something that could help him not to think about all the unpleasant happenings at any other time but not then. It couldn't help him relax. 

 
He was thinking about his family. His parents and siblings. How would they digest the news. He wanted to call them but was very scared of confronting those disgusting messages that were sent to him from once-to- be- thought his friends. How could he even think of them as his friends, those s. He was afraid! He was very afraid of the discovery of his new enemies, he would rather not know who has turned his back to him due to his uality preference, something he has always considered as a personal issue. No No he wouldn't turn on the damn cell-phone. 
 
But he had to call his parents. So he stood up and searched everywhere for the not-so-much-used tell-phone of the house. He finally found it but it was out of work. There was no beep sound. He was doing his best to find out the problem with the phone when someone unlocked the door and came in. Minwoo was frozen in place. 
 
"Here you are! I knew you were here" said Minsuk, Minwoo's brother, with a tone that wasn't familiar to Minwoo's ears. 
 
"I.. I'm so glad you are here. I was trying to call you and explain everything" he showed the phone in his hands to his elder brother.
 
"Just tell me whether it's the truth or some celebrity bull that I cannot understand."
 
"Look! I wanted to tell you before but I just hesitated" Minwoo looked down at his hands, searching his mind for the best sentences to justify his actions. 
 
"So it's true?!" His brother caught the chain of his thought. His eyes burning a hole in his face.
 
"Yes it is, but I..." He couldn't finish his sentence because of a hard slap that he received from a guy whom he always looked up to.
 
"You little . . Dirty...." The slaps, punches and kicks landed on every part of Minwoo's body. 
 
He has never seen Minsuk this aggressive, he was the type of guy who would rarely get angry. 
 
A hard slap made Minwoo lose his balance and he fell on the cold floor. He couldn't fight back. He has never been involved in a fight with his own brother, rather Minsuk has been always his supporter, someone who would fight for him not fight with him! 
 
When he was under his brother's heavy attacks he just thought of a time when a kid bullied him in school, hit him in the face with his back-bag and ran away. Minwoo came home with a blue eye, crying like a spoiled youngest kid of the family he was. Minsuk got really angry. One of those rarely situations that Minsuk got angry was that day. Next day, he grab Minwoo's little hand and went to school with him. He gave that boy a good lesson for messing with his dear younger brother. Minwoo was so proud of his brother. Those naughty students were always afraid of him and left him alone because of his strong supporter. But what happened to that kind elder brother who would always support him? Why was he beating him up like this? No he wouldn't fight back he at least owe this much to Minsuk. 
 
A hard kick to his stomach, gave him a feeling of throwing up. He was totally helpless now. Lying on the floor receiving continuous attacks. But fortunately it was the last one and the attacker got tired of hitting him and collapsed on the couch, tired and teary-eyed, like he was the one who was receiving all those punches. 
 
Minsuk sighed. "You really embarrassed me, I don't want to have a gay brother" He said and looked at the opposite direction of where Minwoo was. 
 
Minwoo loved his brother. He pulled his sore body on the ground, toward the sitting form of him. Slowly he grab Minsuk's legs and put his head on his knees, looking at the white wall Minsuk was also looking at. 
 
"I fell in love with him. There was no-one before him and won't be after him. I swear it was love" he chanted.
 
"Love my . " Minwoo looked up when Minsuk fired up again. 
 
"He left you and will never come back for you! You idiot. He just used you! You deserved better. I.." He pointed at himself "I deserved better"
 
"He'll never leave me, he loves me" Minwoo said confidently.
 
"Oh yes he will. And he actually did. Last night he flied back to USA with his mommy" Minsuk made a face.
 
"No I.. I don't believe it" Minwoo shook his head.
 
"You have to little boy" he pull out his phone from his pocket and showed Minwoo a picture of Eric in a newspaper showing him in the airport with a bandage around his head, proving the fact that the picture was recent. 
 
Minsuk stood up sharply. Put a hand in front of his red face and muffled a sentence, but Minwoo heard it very well. And he left.
 
"You aren't my brother anymore"