One day

You're the Reason

Hello again! 

The last chapter. I hope you like it. 

And sorry for the delay. 

*****

The doorbell rang and Mrs Lee went to open the door of her house. When the door was opened, the very tired singer rushed into the house, collapsed on the sofa and closed his eyes to make his headache subside. 

 

"How was it? What was the outcome?" Mr. Lee asked while standing in front of his room with puffy eyes which indicated he was just woken up from his afternoon nap maybe because of the curiosity for knowing the result and hearing it from Minwoo's lips.
 
"That was as expected. We are satisfied. SM was accused for everything." Eric smiled proudly and massaged Mrs Lee back who seemed to be too tensed. 
 
"It means SM is recognized guilty and we have nothing to worry about anymore" Minwoo confirmed what Mrs. Lee was graving to hear. 
 
"Why aren't you happy then son?" Mrs. Lee was still suspicious. 
 
"I'm happy mom but nothing is the same" minwoo said and without waiting to hear any other word, he marched to the bathroom and banged the door.
 
"He's just tired of all these question and answer sessions. It was very hard on Minwoo. Just try to understand him please." Eric seemed more satisfied, his calm face and voice were enough for Mr and Mrs. Lee to be sure there's nothing wrong with their son and his life anymore. 
****
 
"Is it really necessary? Do you need to immigrate? Everything is just fine now!" Mrs. Lee was making her last efforts to make them change their mind and convince them to stay.
 
"Nothing is fine now mom" minwoo murmured under his breath without even looking up from the suitcase he was folding and putting some of Eric's shirts in. 
 
"But we won in the court!" Mrs. Lee whispered desperately.
 
Minwoo looked up and his eyes met the teary ones. "Nothing is the same, I want to live somewhere that I can love whoever I want, somewhere that people don't look at me like I killed someone, somewhere people don't judge me and try to ing me on street, nothing is the same now mom. I'm not born to deal with these, I cannot stay anymore." Minwoo shook his head and tried his best to swallow the lump in his throat and prevent himself from crying.
 
"I'm done with the boxes, do you need help here?" Eric entered the bedroom where mother and son were talking and saw the two crying silently in each other's arms, he  slowly closed the door and went outside to smoke a cigarette then. 
 
***
 
"That's so beautiful, I like our new apartment Eric" Minwoo shouted excitedly while opening the door of the rooms one after another. 
 
"That's a relief" Eric smiled. "Mom was stressed out, that you wouldn't like it" 
 
"I like to live with you, nothing else matters." Minwoo ran into Eric's arms and kissed him passionately, although Eric could taste the bitter feeling in his lover's voice. 
 
****
 
"Enjoy the music Eric, just dance, dance with me, yeah, like that" A drunk Minwoo said, put his hands on Eric hips and closed the distance between Eric and himself, encouraging his lover to dance passionately in the club. He wasn't afraid of getting intimate in the public, not there, miles away from Korea and he was enormously enjoying the freedom he's got in this case. He has been always open about his feelings and had a hard time suppressing them from the others' eyes. Eric, on the other hand, was a bit shy about this, although he was trying his best not to show his uncomfortableness to Minwoo who was enjoying himself after such a long time of agony and despair. 
 
Even when Eric felt lips putting soft kisses on his neck and slow and sensual dance movements from his partner, he was still standing stiff on the dance floor and was feeling as awkward as the first moment they stepped inside the pub. But after focusing on the slow and romantic melody of the song and drawning himself in his lover's soft touches on his body, he slowly gave in to the situation and started enjoying the dance. The loud music wasn't irritating him anymore since he was fondling the body of his loved one and kissing every inch of his face. He was even enjoying himself very much, something he hasn't ever experienced in the clubs. 
 
Minwoo was dragged to a corner of the pub, pinned to a wall and hands were roaming under his shirt while a very passionate Eric was kissing his lips like there was no tomorrow. He liked it, he liked that they could show their affection there, but he was still feeling something missing, although he tried not to think about the bitterness and focused on the love making session. 
****
 
"Eric?!" Minwoo whispered in his lover's ear. He was feeling rather dizzy but satisfied. He was happy, very happy to have this loving and caring boyfriend with himself. Together, they could confront all the hardships of life. 
 
"Eric?" Minwoo repeated since his sleepy boyfriend wasn't answering. The arm around his waist tightened and he was pulled closer to the body laying beside him in their new bed. 
 
"Huh?!" Minwoo heard the low voice and it gave him chills yet again but he was not gonna give in this time, that was enough for today. 
 
"Eric?!" He turned his head and faced the calm and handsome lover of his. 
 
"What do you want?! Just name it! I'm sure you want to ask for something, you evil. Always asking me for things after a hot !" Eric grinned and nudged his nose in crook of Minwoo's neck. 
 
"Let's go back someday." Minwoo tore his sight from the surprised face of Eric and looked at the ceiling.
 
"Let's go back to Korea someday" he repeated and didn't wait for Eric to say anything and hid his face in the broad chest of the other guy. 
 
Eric smiled, "you evil!" He murmured.
 
*****
 
The end