Revenge

You're the Reason

 

The second last chapter of this fic, I hope it's not turned out too rushed, because I have been very busy these days. But I seriously wanted to update it on my birthday, which is tomorrow ^^ enjoy ;) 

*******

 

The doctor just shook his head and exited the room. He was disgusted of all this situation. 
 
"He will be fine in a day or two, do exactly what I said and he'll be fine."
He told Eric and Minsuk who has followed him to the corridor. 
 
Eric turned around and looked at the still unconscious man on the bed, he felt he was boiling inside but decided to keep it for later when his lover will gain back his consciousness. He was too worried to think of anything else, even revenge. 
 
"Auch..." He heard from the bed and rushed to the poor man lying on it. 
"Yeah Babe, You'll be fine" he tried to soothe the man but it instead brought tears to his own eyes. 
 
"Eric...?"Minwoo searched for the other one's hand and grasp a hold of it when he found what he wanted. 
"I'm here." Minwoo shifted in the bed and felt a sharp pain going through all his being and groaned. That made Eric lost his mind, "I'll be back soon." He murmured under his breath and marched out of the room. He searched his pocket and when he found what he wanted, grinned. 
 
He then dialed the number that was on top of the contact list which belonged to  home, as shown on the display.   
 
"I've found this cell phone on the street, is it yours?" And he continued when a happy yell was heard from the other side of the line "come see me at the this address..."
*****
 
He threw the cellphone to the man rolling on the ground due to the pain in his chest, legs and face. His mouth was full of blood, partly due to his broken tooth and partly due to his bleeding lips. Eric was pretty sure that he's fractured the bastard's rib and he wasn't regretting it even a bit. If not for Minsuk pulling him away from the guy on the ground, he would kill him right there with his bare hands.
 
"You son of a b*ch, you deserve worse than this. I'll kill you if I ever see you again." Eric shouted while being pulled back by Minsuk to his car. 
 
"I knew you were up to something when you rushed out of the hospital and didn't stay by Minwoo. Are you an idiot? Going and killing the guy like that? You had to call the police. Idiot" Minsuk scolded Eric.
 
"Reporting it for a bigger dishonor for Minwoo and I? Reporting it to make idiots laugh at me and assume they have won this game? Nooo Minsuk! No." He shook his head and looked down at his hands. 
 
None of them dared to say another word anymore. 
 
****
"You sure you're fine and don't need help?" He asked in a husky voice, still lying on the bed, but he was too worried to let this slide and resume his sleep.
 
"I'm fine, don't worry." Minwoo shifted in the bed with heavy and slow movements and stood up, all the while feeling the worried gaze of his lover on his back. He slowly went to the bathroom and closed the door behind his back.
 
Eric turned in the bed, facing the ceiling, he sighed. He wasn't sad, he was now very thankful of the well-being of his partner. Nothing else mattered to him anymore. Knowing everyone else was doing fine too, also helped him relax for the first time in a long while. But he couldn't stay in the country, they had to join the rest of members in USA. However, how could he leave without making SM pay for all they've done to his team. He had to give them a good lesson for playing with s. However, he had to have a plan.
 
The door of the bathroom was opened and Minwoo slowly entered the dark bedroom. Eric shifted toward his lover's direction and opened his arms for his lover to embrace his lover. When in his Eric's arms, Minwoo whispered his concern: "I think we have to leave. We don't belong here anymore." And Eric was sure his lover had the point, so he caressed his lover's hair and looked away. 
*****
 
"Let's talk about SM, how have they treated you? Why did you leave SM?"
The guy asked the young member of a disbanded SM boyband who was certainly not very happy of his experience with the company. 
 
"They threatened us, they even ually abused some of the members, I was so scared of them all." He broke into tears.
 
"Would you be present in the court as a witness against SM if we set a complain against it?" The poor boy nodded. "How about the other members?" He was questioned again.
 
"I will convince them to come. SM has to pay." Eric grinned.
 
****