What to do?

You're the Reason
Sorry for the delay guys.. I just couldn't find enough time to write something. 
Here we go! Enjoy ^^
****
 
 

"No no no what should we do Eric-ah??? Whatttttt????" Minwoo was anxious and was pouring his anxiety on the already nervous Eric. Although he knew the latter was as clueless as himself, he couldn't control himself anymore. 

 

"Relax Minwoo-yah, we will do something" Came Eric's low and controlled voice. He was trying his best to help his boyfriend relax.

 

Minwoo was frightened to death, he had to admit, although he hated to be weak and helpless. Eric was the one driving to home that night and was trying so hard to stay in control and suppress his urgent desire for shutting Minwoo up, who was nagging nonstop from the moment they left Dongwan's house. 

 

"We will ing lose our jobs!!! I haven't even told my parents yet and they will figure it out from media......." He waited for a second and then continued "It was your ing idea. You suggested this bloody vacation together. How are you so calm??? Don't you give an for this issue???" He raised his voice.
 
"Calm down" Eric's voice was low and ordering. 
 
" .. Yea.. You've been raised in USA, American guy" he made a face "Your mommy has also approved years ago, daddy is fine too. You can go to your parent's embrace and start a new life there...why should you give a damn, huh?" He was shouting on the top of his lugs. 
 
"Shut upppppppp" Eric left the driving wheel and tried to cover Minwoo's mouth. "You are driving me crazy, shut your mouth" 
 
Minwoo was fighting back. But all those nonstop nagging and stress made Eric aggressive. Getting tortured by Minwoo's harsh words was the last thing he wanted at that moment. They had to back each other up, he believed, and not fighting like this.
 
"Don't do that. Leave me alone.. , I hate you. offffff" 
Minwoo was in no mood for calming down. 
 
"You hate me now?! You wha....." A loud crashing sound filled their ears and the car crashed to an old tree and made the fighting men more miserable than they already were. 
 
Minwoo slowly opened his eyes after a few minutes of losing consciousness. He quickly turned his head to his left side to find his partner unconscious and his forehead covered in blood. 
 
He panicked. He panicked to hell and started crying like a little kid asking a thousands of times for Eric's forgiveness, shaking him and begging him to wake up. 
 
" I'm sorry, wake up pleaseeeee, Ericccccc" he hugged the unconscious man and nuzzled him. 
 
****
"How much do you want? Just tell me how much!!!!" Dongwan was dealing with the thief of the pictures on phone. A useless attempt he was in charge of, for a couple of days now. " Why do you want to torture us, huh?!" He went silent for a few minutes in order to hear the answer of the guy whom he was talking to. 
"What's your ing problem?! Everyone has his own personal life" he went silent again an this time there wasn't any answer from the other side. The guy has already hung up the phone. Dongwan looked at his phone shocked and cursed the other man. 
 
"He doesn't want to negotiate, right?" Junjin asked. 
 
"Obviously not" dongwan answered.
 
"What's wrong with him?" Hyesung spoke his mind loudly.
 
"I have a feeling that he has planned all this" junjin said "But why?" He continued.
 
"Why should he plan this? I mean, how he has known there will be something in the luggage?!" Hyesung almost yelled.
 
"I DON'T know!!!! I'm saying if he was after money he would accept our offer or at least negotiate" Junjin said annoyed. Dongwan and Hyesung shrugged. 
 
****